Bullet4MyEnemy - YouTube channel

Airsoft-Ed

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Feel free lol

• Supporters

3rd of my 5 videos from Anzio:

• Supporters

4th video:

Ed dunno if your wanting a new cam, the Roam2s are coming down in price, found a seller on ebay doing them for like under 100 with postage from USA its just over 100.

i have had a look into the reviews and the 2 deals with the issue you have in some of your vids going from light to dark and vice verse. i would buy one right now but im going off for a trip round the world.

• Supporters

Ed dunno if your wanting a new cam, the Roam2s are coming down in price, found a seller on ebay doing them for like under 100 with postage from USA its just over 100.

i have had a look into the reviews and the 2 deals with the issue you have in some of your vids going from light to dark and vice verse. i would buy one right now but im going off for a trip round the world.

I'm amazed they're coming down in price now that they're no longer being made, you'd have thought it'd go up because there's a lot less supply for demand.

But who am I to complain? The issue I have is that I'm over £900 overdrawn and until Uni opens again and all the students come back, I don't have a job... So until the end of September, I'm going to be completely broke.

If they're still in stock once I'm out of my OD then I'll be sure to grab one. I've been looking out for other camera designs as potential replacements as well. If my camera takes another hit then it's done, I can't get a replacement lens now. =[

yer i saw a comparison on the roam and roam 2 on the front of a car driving around and you could tell there was a massive difference. well i cant wait to get around the world and see other sites lol

• Supporters

Nice one Adam, I like it when I see videos featuring me, instead of from my perspective lol, makes a nice change. The camera being on the left works quite nicely. I might experiment with it next time I play CQB.

• Supporters

Finally got around to uploading my last video from Anzio:

I've also done another video briefly going over my thoughts regarding the NAE last weekend, Zero One more generally, and the two guns I picked up whilst I was at Ground Zero:

• Supporters

100% sure now that the jamming problem you're getting with the MP7 is a combination of overlube and poorly stacked BBs in the mag.

I've found with mine that it doesn't like the bolt carrier being too gunked up so I cleaned it completely and used some abbey grease on it and haven't had to touch it for a couple of months now.

The other thing I noticed when watching that video was that you've got gaps in the magazine when it's filled with BBs; 06:38 is a fine example. Marui MP7 no likey gaps! the mag needs to be filled 'correctly' e.g. every bb being adjacent with no gaps caused by 2 BBs being on the left/right. I have also found that I can get jams if the last BB is on the right side of the mag instead of the left... you'll see what I mean if you fill it that way, the follower doesn't sit right and it causes all sorts of problems.

• Supporters

Cheers James, though the stacking of the BBs shouldn't cause the bolt to remain stuck after removing the mag. That'll be down to over lubing like you said.

I need to look up a take down guide and get it all properly wiped down on the inside. Only thing is, I don't have any gas left to test it anymore, which sucks because it's insanely fun =[

• Supporters

Part 1 of my ICS L85 review is now live, this part covers the externals:

Hey Ed i know you are going for the afghan spec, but from what i have heard we have stopped using the acogs and they have been replaced by something else, im unsure what it is at this time? do you know? i like the acog tho to be fair.

• Supporters

It's a version of the new Elcan Spectre, but there isn't a direct airsoft clone of it yet. The airsoft version is the DR, but I think the one we're using now is called the OR or something. Not entirely sure. They look similar/identical though.

I've taken a few points of artistic license with the loadout to account for inaccuracies though, I've based most of it around 2011, when the ACOGs were in use (they still are a bit) and I've picked up a Glock despite them coming in at the start of this year, because my Sig was dying and I'd never had any other model of pistol.

My pistol holster is also not the right one.

So I have cut a few corners here and there. I think the ACOG on the riser looks better than the Elcan Spectre anyway, so I'll probably keep it as it is indefinitely. Irrespective of how much other stuff changes.

i wasnt digging i was genuinely interested as i didnt know. well the acog is better then that damn susat. i hated using it. be something completely different by the time i return to airsoft BOOO

• Supporters

i wasnt digging i was genuinely interested as i didnt know. well the acog is better then that damn susat. i hated using it. be something completely different by the time i return to airsoft BOOO

Didn't take it as a dig lol

Part 2 is up now:

i tell you what mate, after watching most of the review of the internals im very tempted by one of these. my friggin SR16 is a nightmear to take apart. the more i take it apart the more im sure its gonna break. this looks so simple to take apart and modify if required. might get one and then repair/modify my SR16 into a DMR.

• Supporters

This, is how to be a proper high cap hero:

we learned the hard way on cheap cameras the footage is just shocking , you get what you pay for like all these things, Helmet cams look epic tho, nice films mate, gets me in the mood to go shooting again!!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.