Bullet4MyEnemy - YouTube channel

Airsoft-Ed

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Yeah... The village game's brief was conducted during a brief monsoon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Yeah, not been airsofting since the last video. I've dropped out of Uni so I've got to watch the wallet a bit more closely.

I've also started tinkering with my sniper a bit more, so it's all a bit of a balancing act. I'll try and get to a site next weekend to get some new content out.

• Supporters

Yeah, I hated every second of it so I just stopped going lol. It was fun living with the free money, but now I've got about £10k of debt and no degree, so it could've gone better lol.

Reason I'm not doing a lot is 'cos I'm trying to get out of my overdraft before it gets recalled and I start getting charged to be in it.

• Supporters

Yeah, gonna look at the TA whilst I find a more long term job I think.

• Supporters

I don't know the first thing about joining up or what would count as a good regiment lol, just gonna follow the steps, stick my name on the lists and see what happens.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Right, finally got back out there and made some more videos.

Here's the first one from yesterday, back at Skirmish Airsoft, the highlight of the game using my L129:

Next video ought to be up fairly soon, but I'll share it here once it's live as well.

• Supporters

Next video's up.

Glocking it up in the fort:

• Supporters

• Supporters

Last video from the weekend.

My next videos will probably be up in around a fortnight after my trip to Anzio.

• Supporters

I know, if it'd been a more serious game I would've accepted a 50/50 rule and died as well, but since it was just a doss about game at the end of the day and I have it on film that I shot first, I thought I could wing it and get away with it.

The game was labelled as a "Zombie game" where the attackers were zombies and the defenders were survivors, so as the attackers took out the defenders, the defenders would swap sides.

So given that I only had one life and he had infinite, I thought he'd give me the benefit of the doubt.

When I talk to him at the end he seemed to accept it, and call it fair enough. He didn't have a paddy fit or anything and everyone on site who plays there regularly does know me, so I think I managed to get through it alright without upsetting anyone too much.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

New video, thought I'd do myself a channel trailer. Tried to make it a little cinematic in feel, feedback appreciated:

its ok mate, abit slow tho i would say, its feels like its building up with the pulse thing but it never really gets anywhere so felt anticlimactic. maybe for a trailer mix in different games to show a variety, so you walking down a corridor (that pulse noise), going down a woodland path, (pulse) down a road (pulse) build up the tension into a tense moment maybe with a surprise like someone coming round a corner and genuinely surprising you and that sets it off into an sequence of action moments.

prob been done before but its what people like.

• Supporters

Yeah, I kinda screwed it up a bit, eh? I couldn't really decide what I wanted from it. I think ideally it ought to have shown all the sites I frequent in order to be a proper advertisement for the channel.

A mix of scenarios and engagement ranges, tactics and stuff.

I thought the heartbeat thing would be cool to build up to a big firefight or something, but that gigantic explosion kinda stole the climax and there's never really any true hollywood style firefights that are loud enough to match the build up I was going for.

It was only a first attempt after all, and a lot of people have come back with some good feedback, so at least now I know people aren't just saying stuff's good because they're too nice to say otherwise lol. I appreciate the honesty.

• Supporters

Totally didn't get lost or anything... Even with a map...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Supporters

Two new videos, proper length ones this time.

Defending the D buildings:

And Defending D2 for a more CQB style, pistol and grenade action video:

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.