War Thunder

cowey

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Yup, think it's great :lol:
But with the last patch it's stopped working on my laptop. Managed to get to rank 5-6 on the RAF, but I'm a terrible Spitfire pilot :lol:

Yeah I have it too. Running it on the cinematic settings and getting a stable 60fps from it rank 4 RAF atm only thing that sucks is that you need to be premium to form a squad of more than 2 people.

No one does the full battles either which means getting into a full real battle takes about 10 minutes. and no one really uses the custom rooms either. Would be nice if they had dedicated game rooms in the instant action to instead of constantly returning to main menu then having to search for another quick action fight

• 1 year later...
  • Supporters

AAAAALLLLLL OF THE NECROPOST!

Only play for the tanks personally. The new "Absolute" simulator mode is goddamn awesome.

• 2 months later...

AAAAALLLLLL OF THE NECROPOST!

Only play for the tanks personally. The new "Absolute" simulator mode is goddamn awesome.

Nice play mate.

But what they've done to the Air realistic battles is heresy.

Also, ground sim is only available for certain tanks, and ground realistic is now a mixed nation catastrofuck

<3 necropost

• Supporters

im too new to it to comment... only got to tier 3 (corsair d and c, p47) in US tree, got tier 2 in German and British. Tanks are about the same.

Im still loving the RAF line of fighters, griffon-powered spitfires and my new baby, the Meteor mk3

Tank wise, cant beat those russians with their 122mm death star guns and 152mm armageddon launchers :D

• Supporters

Im still loving the RAF line of fighters, griffon-powered spitfires and my new baby, the Meteor mk3

Tank wise, cant beat those russians with their 122mm death star guns and 152mm armageddon launchers :D

Only got the first KV1 in that line; almost got the second as well... It will be awhile before I get those :(

Only got the first KV1 in that line; almost got the second as well... It will be awhile before I get those :(

check out the SU-122. crap armour but with a gun like that, just load HE and snipe some fools :D

HEAT is NOT for long range fighting, it hardly goes 600m in a straight line :P

• Supporters

check out the SU-122. crap armour but with a gun like that, just load HE and snipe some fools :D

HEAT is NOT for long range fighting, it hardly goes 600m in a straight line :P

yep; the 122 is next after the kv1 zis. but ive put aside the tanks for now and am focusing on planes.

• Supporters

anyone fancy platooning? just casual

I'm on right now

• Supporters

Mine is BulletForMyEnemy but it's worth noting the "ll" part is a pair of capitalised "ii"s because the name was in use =[

l'm on the PS4 too. So got no VOlP.

• Supporters

Sorry was at work until 11:30pm.

What's your user name? You can PM if you wish.

Same as on here; I use it for most things.

• Supporters

Mine is MHCIICD4

Will probably go on it tomorrow afternoon, depending on work.

There is in game voice chat right?

I believe so; but often I use teamspeak3

• Supporters

Anyone want to play? Tier 2-3 AB and RB planes

• 2 months later...

Just got into this after finding that my laptop can run it. Been playing for a couple of weeks and I really like the Japanese, Russian and British trees.

Unlocked the Hurricane armed with 2 Vickers semi-automatic 40mm gun pods! Seriously good fun

• Supporters

Yep, the Brits are good. Unfortunately I started with the American tree, which is possibly the most difficult to play. The Soviets are easy; everything has massive cannons and can easily shoot down other planes. The Brits and Germans are fun to play as well

• 1 month later...

Pointless vehicle. Can't see them being used in game by many as they have no way of measuring where they will land and using it as a direct fire vehicle will result in their immediate demise.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.