will a TM shock recoil GB or ares EBB GB

adam bussey
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Only EBBs worth buying are Tm recoil shocks.Others are simply gimmicks that add more wear to your GB.

I'd disagree with that, anything that covers up the horrible whining sound made by an aeg is no bad thing.

The g&g system if very good as it puts no wear on the mechbox either, whilst still being cheap.

Though as said nothing will fit in the SRC- without modification at least. Someone did manage to fit the tm recoil box in a modified Ares set of externals though. maybe you could attempt the same thing?

• Supporters

If you want the TM recoil system, buy the TM?

Not a hard choice is it <_<

yes there is that but the TM is ABS plastic not nylon composite like the SRC is it not?

trust me, you're not heavy enough to break a TM G36 unless you jump on it.

fair enough

• Supporters

M_P Not even the Barrel? :P

Yea Unless you start Jumping through window's while using it as a (Feck i've forgotten what their called) to get through you'll be fine.

there are metal parts on a TM G36 obviously, but the main body components are like the real thing... UGLY.

Yes they are!!

M4's don't feel right for me, i'd take a G36 or L85 anyday over an M4 (the handguard feels wrong)

The M4 has the most options for out of the box designs.

Archived