I dont believe it

craig
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Wow, I almost had to call 999 to have myself revived, 'cos I nearly drowned in vomit.

• Supporters

It looks nice*.

*In this case, the definition of nice being the most horrible and most disgusting looking thing ever.

And Ed, how would you manage that? If you needed reviving, you wouldn't be able to call 999.

• Supporters

Half of it is blue. I think that cancels out the sexy part.

Half of it is blue. I think that cancels out the sexy part.

Ok the two tone isn't but the rifle its self is lol

I don't think it'd be so bad if it had been done properly.

As it is, there are several (large-ish) plasitc areas which should be blue - but aren't.

I'm in no way saying I like this. I just think it'd look marginally better* if they'd bother to blue all of the plastic (magazine-base thingy for one), rather than leaving it blue.

I am curious as to how much of a demand there is for two-tone pulse-rifles, given that I wouldn't imagine theres much of a demand for the origional one.

*As in, uniformly blue, rather than like they did a half-arsed job of it.

• Supporters

There's also the non-two-tone version: http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/Snow-Wolf-M....aspx?nh=124121

I'm amused that they have the audacity to try and tell us that the blue monster is worth the same as the original RIF....

The non two tone one is funny... but when the gun is mostly blue, there is just no point. Why is it worth the same?!? Should be at least £60 off

• Supporters

I can't BELIEVE the original, non-blue one is even considered a RIF, why does there need to even be a two-toned one? It's quite evidently not a real gun.

• Supporters

I suppose if you rule out that, where do you stop?

You could argue that some M4's aren't very realistic, and not count those, then argue that receivers and pistol grips are different sizes, and not count those.

I think it was more a case of better safe than sorry on it.

also, I clicked it after reading it was a TT.

Instantly and permanently regret it.

I can't BELIEVE the original, non-blue one is even considered a RIF, why does there need to even be a two-toned one? It's quite evidently not a real gun.

bank robbery + pulse rifle = money, girls, private island, fast cars, new socks and a boat

hasnt that pulse rifle conversion kit been out for years?

when i got my first thompson i was asked weather i was going to do the pulse rifle thing with it. yes sir, i believe it was quite common for the 82nd airbourne to run around with pulse rifles...

anyway, back on point horrible kit unless your going full out and getting a marine from avp loadout then not much point

• Supporters

You can't say "sick" anymore and mean just plain mentally ill, can you? Shame...

• Supporters
bank robbery + pulse rifle = money, girls, private island, fast cars, new socks and a boat

NEW SOCKS!!!!!!!!!

count me in

hasnt that pulse rifle conversion kit been out for years?

when i got my first thompson i was asked weather i was going to do the pulse rifle thing with it. yes sir, i believe it was quite common for the 82nd airbourne to run around with pulse rifles...

anyway, back on point horrible kit unless your going full out and getting a marine from avp loadout then not much point

I think you are right...

http://www.wolfarmouries.co.uk/airsoft/bb/...ducts/GP132.jpg

Apparently they have been available since 2004 when the AVP films came out.

I think it looks quite cool, but would look out of place on a skirmish... unless your whole team had them and like paperpirate said "AVP marines loadout"

Oh has this thread died? :P

• Supporters

The space marines were from Aliens, the 2nd film in the franchise by James Cameron. AVP started ok with a respectful fan as the driving force, but the 2nd effort killed that franchise. I mean, great creatures but it was still your basic american small town monster B Movie = done to death and pretty sh!t in the 1st place...

I think if someone were wearing the body armour and helmet, or a good facsimile, they'd look fine with a pulse rifle at a skirmish (I've considered it) except that it'd have to be blue to match this horrible creation!

Not quite dead yet, mate... definitely whiskers unresponsive though!

Archived