Finius

The angry thread!

1023 posts in this topic

feel free to use PEARLism as a thing, I didn't coin it AFAIK it was a youtuber called 'Amazing Aetheist'

People who Don't say 'thanks' 'cheers' 'iwantyourbabies' when you hold the door open for you. Not those who don't acknowledge you, that's fine, i know they are greatful. Those who just ignore you... Die in a fire.

feel free to use PEARLism as a thing, I didn't coin it AFAIK it was a youtuber called 'Amazing Aetheist'

People who Don't say 'thanks' 'cheers' 'iwantyourbabies' when you hold the door open for you. Not those who don't acknowledge you, that's fine, i know they are greatful. Those who just ignore you... Die in a fire.

Hence my own "lack of manners" in society rant.

Starbucks. Overpriced crap.

Trying to buy a good cup of tea whilst out in public. Seriously, whatever happened to Assan tea? Just normal, honest, plain tea?

Militant Indie - I'm waiting for the moment I hear "oh man, breathing's soooo mainstream...I think I'll stop, that'll be indie". Yeah, we get it, lots of music is crap. Lots of modern music is crap...

Next point, modern music. Being a Clash fan, I'm open to lots of types of music (rock, funk, blues, punk, soul, practically endless list) - but modern, mass produced dubshite type music and the Britain-exploits-the-mentally challenged-Xfactor-idolpop-crap - it's just...empty. No heart to it, it's just mass produced crap.

Getting 60 channels on freeview, then as soon as it's summer time, all the channels get crap quality. I re-tune my freeview box, to get 0 channels found!!

The fact that this thread has remained silent for so long.

The media.

The Beeb has a painful liberal bias, and needs to get off it's high-horse, it isn't whiter than white - whilst it doesn't have the corrupt bastards that the Screws have, it has 20 very, very, very well paid executives who whilst keeping their pay cheques, are preaching about the evils of expenditure cutbacks...

The tabloids. Express - Diana is dead. She wasn't a saint (although I cannot lie, her anti-landmine work was amazing) - but like I said, she's dead, get over it. The Sun's hpocracy - "whey, lets go nut some paedos! Now getta look at the knockers on this page3 stunna, she turned 17 today..." I might not like Gordon Brown as a politican - but I think it's downright disgusting to steal and then publish his 5 year old son's medical records.

The Screws. I don't think I have to elaborate...

The fact that everyone is jumping in on the Screws and pretending that they've never done anything wrong. And the constant statement of the obvious - tabloid journalists have no morals, we get it! What are they going to report next, the Pope is Catholic and bears defecate in the woods?

I was told that Fire-Support would have PDI in stock in 10 days, and Madbull in stock in 2 weeks. This was 3 weeks ago, and I need these upgrades for this weekend :angry:

BT roll out an area-wide upgrade to fiber-optic, forget to install fiber-optic cables in the area. Promptly knock everyone off the internet. Destroy the old hardware used for pre-optic, then do nothing for a month before trying to force us to pay for the old hardware to be brought back, once they find some.

I hate BT. I'm going to write a strongly worded letter to the Mother of every BT staff member.

I'm with bt too, even when I have internet its still sh*t.

My internet

My voice

Money

Exams

The rioters who have no reason the riot

The lack of good Vietnam Documentries

The fact I don't have an AK-47

The fact I dont have a Girlfreind

Nothing to do

The fact that I care about things no one gives a damn about.

People think that because I know about firearms I am a murder

My stupid voice

Still more but I can't be bothered to type

Height isn't on that list :P:lol: joking ;)

Height isn't on that list :P:lol: joking ;)

I get it all the time :P I like to think of it as a plus now.

Cam, you sound very unhappy.

Inability to find the molle kit I want is making me sad panda, and also enraged panda.

Saldy that is true, everthing is getting me down ATM.

reading my violin.....

Oh! I forgot something,

Being 14

And my stupid SOAB voice! I mean really! Make up your God damn mind!

Lol, I remember when my voice was breaking...I sounded seriously camp half the time, and like I should be in radio the rest of the time.

It'll be 'reet Cam, at least you don't work on a turkey farm...

I cant even remember the last time i was angry.

Officially the most chilled out guy ever. Fact.

Lol, I remember when my voice was breaking...I sounded seriously camp half the time, and like I should be in radio the rest of the time.

It'll be 'reet Cam, at least you don't work on a turkey farm...

It is just a PITA, One minte it is fine and then high as I kite :/

You work on a turkey farm?

cam, lighten up, ur seeing me on wednesday- that'd make anyone jump for joy :P:lol:

cam, lighten up, ur seeing me on wednesday- that'd make anyone jump for joy :P:lol:

True, lol. Can't wait to get some tips from you. also see if the barrl has done anything.

you not bored of csw yet?

Bloody wasps, managed to disturb a nest (I think) got swarmed and stung, was not a good start to my birthday game :P but that was yesterday, and today is bother day :)

did u mistake it for a pinata?