M_P

Gun picture thread

4599 posts in this topic

How do you put up images without "resized to '...' %"? Really annoying trying to make the image large on the thread

My M16, new RIS and realised I had nowhere to put my barrel mounted triangle sight so borrowed my air rifle's 4X32 scope and whacked some ris mounts on it. Looks like a DMR, but with full auto, now I know if you're hit or not :P

post-3532-1337545007_thumb.jpg

A light khaki spray over appears green accoring to my camera?

post-3532-1337545133_thumb.jpg

MK18 RIS II

post-3532-1337545149_thumb.jpg

Target practice (jokes)

Question: how do you get on with your scope so far forward?

I've got a similar tactical AK and I wonder if there's any point having a red dot scope so far forward, because I'm not sure I could see through it well enough there for it to be any better than firing over open sights.

Red dot sights actually work better the further from your head they are... Well, unless they're like, across a field or something. They don't need to be near your eye to work as there is no zoom, they just project a red dot onto your target. You don't even need to close an eye, just get the dot in your peripheral vision, line it up with the target and boom.

They're insanely satisfying to use and work amazingly well. Next time I'm at skirmish you can have a go with mine if you like, it'll go on your AK fine, though it might be a little high. We'll have to see.

The advantage of having it far forward is that it leaves your vision clear to see more stuff to your left and right, as there isn't a big black optic blocking your view, so you can spot and react to threats much faster.

i have to agree with ED i had a red dot at the the front of my m4 just behind the front iron sight and it worked grand and my brother still has one mounted on the front grip of his AK-PMC

Thanks lads. I've got a cheapo plastic one so I'll see what it's like on my AK before considering getting a better one.

Changed the M4 again!

Wanted a tan stock but really didnt want to paint the Magpul one........so i bought a new one! Cahnged to a FDE G&P stubby grip. fit is poor compared to the TM one but a few cable ties fixed the wobble. The aimpoint was treaated to a high mount.

IMG_0002-2.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

Maybe now i'm finished with it??

Someone's read the new ai mag ;) looks good

i havent got the new mag yet.i was just looking at patterns and tiger stripe wasn't to hard

every weapon i own at the moment

100_0979.jpg

and like i said what a M4 should look like

100_0980.jpg

Definitely need more guns there craig! Very nice though, loving the blue one next to the shotty! :P And that M4 is very nice! :D

the wee blue one is the "beast of longisland" its the commando's hand cannon

Here is my new Masada:

DSC00791.jpg

DSC00790.jpg

DSC00788-2.jpg

DSC00785.jpg

DSC00793-2.jpg

DSC00795.jpg

DSC00797.jpg

DSC00803-2.jpg

DSC00792.jpg

Nickona: Nice Masada why the AK over the M4

Craig: Is that a custom handle on your SIG

Nickona: Nice Masada why the AK over the M4

what do you mean? its the version that uses 5.56 mags

Flynn, its just a normal masada :P

And on Craig's Sig, just looks standard over an acog.

Damn it just hit me you said it was a "A&K" not a AK lol :ph34r:

Damn it just hit me you said it was a "A&K" not a AK lol :ph34r:

Haha yea its the A&K, and I decided on the ACR because of a few things: Firstly its something different but still has standard internals, secondly I've already had a M4 and IMO this looks nicer and thirdly I couldn't afford the M4 :P

Just joined photobucket - Saw a thread saying how to properly upload full size images. I'd been wondering for ages how you guys were all adding more than 5, picking where on the screen to place them and them not popping up as tiny, crappy, size reduced boxes...

I are fail. But yeah.

I still have to stick my new ACOG with doctor sight on here, if it EVER arrives, as well as the new flash hider I'm waiting on from RSOV, but other than that it's complete.

Unless you count me still not having any EMAGs as incomplete... Which I sort of do. But who the hell can afford to spend £200+ on individual magazines?

Anyway, here it is:

image-1.jpg

image-2.jpg

image-5.jpg

image-7.jpg

Lame quality? I know. I only have my sh*tty phone camera. I don't think they're that bad though...

Craig: Is that a custom handle on your SIG

the 226 its all standard but i have a longer barrel for it's suppressor

and ED if ive said it once ive said it a hundred times nice sa80 B)

Thanks vair much, I know :P

I like your M4 too, that definitely is what they should look like, Finius' looks like a really awkward to have sh*t lol.

I nearly got an M4 instead of my L85, I'd have run a more or less identical set up but with a fore grip. Think I'd have gone ICS, which make is yours?

Your L85 looks bloody brilliant Ed, really great.

:P Thanks. Can't wait to get the rest of the parts.

It's a shame I can't show you how it shoots, you'd love it even more lol.

Edit:

@Nick - FPSRussia's next video is going to be about the ACR, which as far as I'm aware is the same as a Masada, no?