TM Electric Auto Loader

TheFull9

• Supporters

Couldn't see any other details out there, looks good though.  The Odin sidewinder has been raved about for a long time and I do get why, but after dragging my heels and eventually picking one up a year or so ago I've never ended up actually using it, as quite often I'll head to a game with my TM EBBRs and pistols; haven't fancied the idea of having to build up a collection of adapters for the thing.  Having one fast loader that's ready to go for most types of mags is very appealing, personally.

Obviously there's the evike loader that came out not too long ago which is similar to the the above, probably decent, but for myself I've got more trust in a TM product vs whichever unknown chinese OEM evike use.

6 hours ago, TheFull9 said:

Couldn't see any other details out there, looks good though.  The Odin sidewinder has been raved about for a long time and I do get why, but after dragging my heels and eventually picking one up a year or so ago I've never ended up actually using it, as quite often I'll head to a game with my TM EBBRs and pistols; haven't fancied the idea of having to build up a collection of adapters for the thing.  Having one fast loader that's ready to go for most types of mags is very appealing, personally.

Obviously there's the evike loader that came out not too long ago which is similar to the the above, probably decent, but for myself I've got more trust in a TM product vs whichever unknown chinese OEM evike use.

I quite like the autobot, works well with GBBR/GBBP/Aeg. My only gripes are the small amount of BB’s it can have (1400), and the initial price 

31 minutes ago, Jacob Wright said:

But we don’t want an auto loader .. we want a GBB Hi-Power!

We have to settle for a different coloured Hicapa variant again. The Canadians are dumping their old Hi-Power inventory on the Ukrainians. Some current events following Japanese executive might be inspired.

As to the auto loader will be curious to see how this performs. Think the Laylax one underperformed.

On 11/10/2024 at 05:34, TheFull9 said:

looks good! Initial price will be the decider for me. The current auto loaders at +£100 are just too expensive for my taste.

• Supporters
On 11/10/2024 at 18:11, Jacob Wright said:

How long before I can stand in the safe zone and say “back in my day we had to load our magazines with a manual speed loader, no auto loaders” 😂

That's my favourite activity.  Soon as I hit 30 I started referencing the 00s to anyone young enough as if I were reminiscing on WW1.

On 12/10/2024 at 09:54, Danno46 said:

Well it looked like he was loading a mws magazine, I thought it looked like he had added some kind of attachment ?

Looks like they show it here.  Seemingly a built in accessory as it were.

https://www.popularairsoft.com/tokyo-marui-reveals-p-90-verllenn-hi-capa-dor-r-bb-auto-loader-62nd-all-japan-model-hobby-show