Opinions on Tokyo Marui NGRS

RomanZuk

Hello all, 

This might be worded badly by me, however I would like to hear some pros and cons of buying a second hand TM RIF that was upgraded from a trusted seller. Currently I already have two guns that are upgraded and are performing really well(and other 2 are just there collecting dust and bone stock). Would it really be worth the money? Am I missing out on something that only TMs have? 
Literally ANY thoughts on this would be appreciated as I am torn on the matter. :)

2 minutes ago, Wavey_Gravey said:

Which one is it?

Its the Tokyo Marui recoil ak74u

I personally would pass, they’re quite “old” now and missing a lot of the features of the new models.

Fair few people I know have had them, chopped them in fairly quickly as they’re a it tame.

They look nice and shoot pretty well but they’re kinda meh.

TM NGRS AK's - unless they're the 3rd gen ones of the AK storm and 74 ( i think), they are just EBB basically. But they are fun.

So its the usual pro's/con's as with any TM - low power out the box vs well made etc.

• Supporters
10 hours ago, RomanZuk said:

second hand TM

upgraded 

trusted seller. 

That's all the bits that ring alarm bells for me.

I had one, it was decent out of the box -standard

Changed a couple of bits on it, wished I’d kept it but sold it for a Scar H

Now that’s totally a forgettable MEH PewPew 

The Ak does make a nice “clack” when the fake bolt slides back and forward when fired 👌

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

MP5 NGRS has a very nice build quality and full of features (probably the most reliable EBB at the moment) and you're always able to find good deals if you buy a used one.

That's the only NGRS model when I could justify 450-500 quid if you buy it from a retailer. 

Edited by Krisz