New Double Eagle UTR DRP9 ... tidy little SMG with new feature

... so it looks like a UTR with a choice of stocks, two mag options, and that new feature is a 'stop on empty' function.   Which I like the idea of, assuming it doesn't make the mags too expensive!

Now, Double Eagle, where's that commission check you promised, eh???

I like it. it's a Striborg SPG9 which is unofficially known as the poor mans ARP9 but seems well liked by the shooting community in the US. I made a 3D printed version a while back.

image.thumb.jpeg.f2eb917e9173122daf2a500d956315b9.jpeg

Nice, i like the stop on empty function so glad to see that popping up more.

• Supporters

I've definitely become a fan of replicas of cheaper guns on the US civvie market vs ultra gucci mil-only 'we supplied 7 of these to Delta force and that's it' guns that cost thousands in their original firearm format.

Personally I'm crossing my fingers for something like a PSA or Aero AR AEG, hell even just better availability of the BCMs etc.

• 4 months later...

In relation to the DRP-9, the DMP-9 has just released at Taiwangun (so likely won't be long until PB gets them in). Exactly the same systems (Eshooter ETU, RLA system, etc.) as the DRP-9, looks very similar to an MPX but with some notable design differences.

I have been hassling DE to give a release date on the DRP-9 on FB but they're not hinting at anything atm (if anyone knows do share).

The DMP-9 does seem to have quite a price hike over the UTR45 when that was released, though this could be due to the European pricing.

M924 DMP-9 AEG [DE]