Posting a rif

I’ve only ever used PF48, not 24!
Never had an issue, I tell the counter staff that it’s a model 😉

Ive only ever done 1 “trade/swap” I think it’s wise for the other party who is trading with you to send their item first

Parcelforce 48 is recommended.

• Supporters
37 minutes ago, Earpy69 said:

I’m looking at posting a rif however Iv never done so. Who do I use and to add I’m also doing a trade for a another rif

As far as I know, pf48 is the only service that accepts rifs, I'm sure people have used other companies without declaring the true contents but it's not advisable.

Also, regarding swaps, my rule of thumb is that the person with the least history sends theirs first, look at feedback/post count/time as a member, definitely don't rush in to send to someone who has just joined.

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

As far as I know, pf48 is the only service that accepts rifs, I'm sure people have used other companies without declaring the true contents but it's not advisable

This. While it might save a few quid posting via another courier if something goes wrong there's a big chance the courier won't pay out on the insurance

Edited by Cannonfodder

40 minutes ago, Tackle said:

As far as I know, pf48 is the only service that accepts rifs, I'm sure people have used other companies without declaring the true contents but it's not advisable.

Also, regarding swaps, my rule of thumb is that the person with the least history sends theirs first, look at feedback/post count/time as a member, definitely don't rush in to send to someone who has just joined.

Parcel force 24 is fine and royal mail now take RIF but the insurance won't cover them