Taiwan Gun resumed shipping?

Just casually browsing TG website for first time in ages, they look to have resumed UK shipping, can someone confirm?

nope. just tried it. Got the whole "spend 3x as much with patrol base" message

:(

21 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

Just casually browsing TG website for first time in ages, they look to have resumed UK shipping, can someone confirm?

According to their website, they do not ship to the UK.

Since brexit they don't ship to the UK. Patrolbase is the only retailer who can order stuff for you but be prepared to pay extra.

A good reminder is that if you find things on TWG that aren't on PB's website for whatever reason, they can special order them for you if you go through the email process ([email protected]), was how I got the DE UTR-45 specific 8fields pouches for my setup. TWG can also get you certain weird parts that you can't find anywhere for certain manufacturers (in my case, a replacement mag paddle release spring for my Double Eagle UTR-45) although it was a quite the battle (23 emails) it ended up coming through on the end.

And they might have forgotten to charge me the 4 euro or whatever they wanted for them. Oopsie doodles!

Edited by pyromancer6

That was something I was curious about, if that email address actually worked. There's a bunch of 8fields stuff on TG and a load of midcaps for various guns I have that would be nice to get at some point, but I never put much stock in the whole "email patrol base to get it in for you" after I did the same for a bunch of m700 parts from airsoftzone.com (who also name Patrol Base as a UK retailer who can get stuff from them) and Patrol Base told me "no we can't order anything in, sorry."

• Supporters
15 hours ago, Impulse said:

That was something I was curious about, if that email address actually worked. There's a bunch of 8fields stuff on TG and a load of midcaps for various guns I have that would be nice to get at some point, but I never put much stock in the whole "email patrol base to get it in for you" after I did the same for a bunch of m700 parts from airsoftzone.com (who also name Patrol Base as a UK retailer who can get stuff from them) and Patrol Base told me "no we can't order anything in, sorry."

Yep, I got a chest rig that way. Can be a bit hit and miss depending on when they do a shipment but it works.