User warning

Johndaniel4863

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone hopefully this is the right place for this post (mods please move if needed)

On 22 October I sent a payment to @Mrgrimcreamer for a Glock Pistol after he contacted me about a wanted listing i made on the forum. He sent me pictures of the pistol etc and then immediately cut comms once I sent payment by Paypal Goods and Services. 

Luckily I have ended up getting my money back from Paypal without issue as the seller never replied to me or Paypal when I escalated the dispute but I am aware he still has some items listed for sale.

• Supporters

Hmm, he's not got anything active, and has a history of completed adverts, apparently without complaint.  Last advert was October 7th.

I'm not doubting your story, just wondering if maybe he genuinely got hit by a bus, or carried away by an eagle.

8 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

a history of completed adverts

I noticed the other day that at least one of the dodgy adverts from last week was completed too so the completed adds from Mrgrimcreaper might not be genuine either. Hope they're genuine coz sometimes shit happens.

1 minute ago, gavinkempsell said:

I noticed the other day that at least one of the dodgy adverts from last week was completed too so the completed adds from Mrgrimcreaper might not be genuine either. Hope they're genuine coz sometimes shit happens.

You gave him pos feedback didn't you?

6 minutes ago, Shamal said:

You gave him pos feedback didn't you?

Thanks, I'd forgotten about that.

I got an ARP9 from them back in July, took 19 days to get here.

Happy with the pew so maybe they have been hit by a bus!

• Supporters
5 hours ago, Johndaniel4863 said:

@RogerborgHis profile also shows he was last on  the forum 9th november and paypal viewed in my favour 11th november after being ignored on here, email and paypal?

Screenshot_20231115-221226_Chrome.jpg.59aa86103d89fb14ab6b093b4a8c6317.jpg

Then it's time to update his feedback accordingly, some people scam, & some are just lazy/tardy, either way other members on the forum need to know about his actions (or lack of them ?), & not everybody will spot this thread, but hopefully they'll notice negative feedback if he starts selling again. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.