FFS...

gavinkempsell

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

It's like looking through the toy shop window when you were a kid and then looking in your pocket and finding tuppence. Lol.

I know how you feel. Missed that M14 on ActionHobbies boneyard, an ARP556 has appeared for sale, a FAMAS come up for sale... I love guns that aren't widely seen.

On 15/11/2023 at 22:34, MrTea said:

I know how you feel. Missed that M14 on ActionHobbies boneyard, an ARP556 has appeared for sale, a FAMAS come up for sale... I love guns that aren't widely seen.

Years ago i had a friend who was universally known as JAMF. (Jive ass mother f*cker) The name has always made me chuckle....

I want to get a patch made up with the same lettering only it says "Just Another M Four?" on it. :D

I have 5 main pews, one of which is nearly an M4. (honey badger DE, Aug, G3, Mp5sd, Ak47)

I like your thinking. always nice to see something different out there lobbing 0.28's at you. :D 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.