Lambda Defence GHM9-G

Ajax

Hi All

I found this weird thing Lambda Defence GHM9-G on the internet and it looks very interesting. 

I was tempted with Maruyama SCW9 but it takes only VFC mags where this one seems to take WE/KJ/TM.

Is Lambda Defence a solid choice? have not heard of them as a manufacturer of replicas. 

Any views/opinions? 

It’s cheap and cheap for a reason BUT I think it could be a good little goer.

Lambda usually make rails, MK48 parts etc so your correct this is their first replica.

HRC discord should have some info on it soon enough…hopefully it’s as good as the maruyama, even if it is fucking ugly.

As being a bit of a B&T fan boy I've got one on pre order. Will let you know how it is when it turns up. And also liking Glocks I've got plenty of mags to use with it which saves buying more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also decided to pre-order. Like the idea of using my we Glock mags in pistol and primary (for CQB). Will see how it works out if the box but in long turn I believe it will need longer barrel. I am most curious about the trigger mechanism and nozzle. How long they will last and how easy it will be to get spares. 

I have preordered one and it was supposed to be delivered a week ago but it seems they are having trouble getting them shipped. Ill let you know what its like when it arrives. 

Edit: had a look at the listing on airsoft world and its now marked as in stock at their eu warehouse so hopefully ill have it in hand soon

Edited by HuttArmouries

Already got nice stock ready for it waiting. Pretty excited to run Glock loadout only :) on some Chinese (I guess) video they were showing it hops .32! But take it with a pinch of salt right now as can have no clue what they were saying :)

Not to be that guy but I have one of the first batch (technically pre-production) versions of these and I ran it for a full game on Sunday (29th Oct) and can confirm that it is an impressive bit of kit for the price. It was hoping .3s at least 60m and that was in the colder weather and usual Scottish rain (Yellow Met Office Warning). I was using the Action Army AAP Drum as well as WE Glock mags and they all fed without any issues. 

It is a massive improvement over their last GBB which was the MP-443 Grach under their Raptor Branding. 

Edited by KataclysmicDawn
Typo

On 24/10/2023 at 23:30, HuttArmouries said:

I have preordered one and it was supposed to be delivered a week ago but it seems they are having trouble getting them shipped. Ill let you know what its like when it arrives. 

Edit: had a look at the listing on airsoft world and its now marked as in stock at their eu warehouse so hopefully ill have it in hand soon

any news on yours yet ?

Here's my GHM9, I have changed the inner barrel to 250mm, run perfect with original mag and vfc mags, we and tm mags also works good but a little bit stuck in the magwell.

The accuracy is good, I think it worth its price, and I'm still waiting for the longer barrel and handguard kit for it.

IMG_20231104_205929.jpg

IMG_20231104_205907.jpg

Our of the box the FPS are ridiculously low on mine (235 average on 0.25 and abbey predator red). Also the internals worries me. I.e. fire selector is nylon as I can tell and the firing mode position is held by a sharp end of a spring jumping into indents of the selector. This will wear sooner or later. 

I ordered londer barrel but I don't want to go too long and then it will loose its purpose as an compact smg if the total length will be of an average M4.

• 3 months later...
On 17/11/2023 at 12:07, Ajax said:

Our of the box the FPS are ridiculously low on mine (235 average on 0.25 and abbey predator red).

Hi, Did you ever manage to rectify the low FPS problem? If so how? Any advice would be much appreciated.

I received an email earlier today that the sliding stocks should arrive end of next week. Looking forward to getting my build under way.

@yojimbo 

Jaeger precision has a couple of videos on YT regarding this replica, and some of the HK & Taiwan channels have good stuff too, but sadly no subtitles 

This channel has a few, ( but not really watched them), but he checks his chrono to see how he has increased fps 👍

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

2 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

I received an email earlier today that the sliding stocks should arrive end of next week. Looking forward to getting my build under way.

@yojimbo 

Jaeger precision has a couple of videos on YT regarding this replica, and some of the HK & Taiwan channels have good stuff too, but sadly no subtitles 

This channel has a few, ( but not really watched them), but he checks his chrono to see how he has increased fps 👍

Thats great, thank you for your help 👍

• 1 month later...

Does anyone else have feeding issues with this rif? Using the official mags, if the temperature is even 10c it begins miss feeding half way through the mag. Tried on a few different mags with the same results.