What fun or exciting (Airsoft) things are you looking forward to?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

3 hours ago, Impulse said:

The main issue for me is deciding which pistol grip to get. I was going to go full Magpul, since I was also planning on getting a CTR stock and so a MOE grip would probably go nicely, but since I got a Hogue grip for my other MWS which is done like an m16a4 I'm conflicted, since the Hogue grip is so damn nice.

I went the Magpul route with a CTR stock and cheek rise, trigger guard, MOE+ grip and VFG. The grip is awesome and really comfortable, so a strong recommend.

Next build for me is MOE SL stock and K2+ grip, and probably a Magpul handsome rather than foregrip. 

Magpul stuff is lovely, but BCM are turning my head too. Maybhave to check the Hogue grip out now too! 

21 hours ago, C-Diddy said:

I went the Magpul route with a CTR stock and cheek rise, trigger guard, MOE+ grip and VFG. The grip is awesome and really comfortable, so a strong recommend.

Next build for me is MOE SL stock and K2+ grip, and probably a Magpul handsome rather than foregrip. 

Magpul stuff is lovely, but BCM are turning my head too. Maybhave to check the Hogue grip out now too! 

Yeah, and I'm thinking of going OD, and the Magpul grips come in OD where a lot of other grips tend to stick with black, grey and tan. Want to get an AFG, CTR stock, MOE K2+ grip and MOE trigger guard all in OD, maybe some rail covers too for the rails I won't be sticking stuff on, though since I plan on putting a grip, QD sling mount and a PEQ box on it that's not a high priority.

Edited by Impulse

On 07/07/2023 at 14:34, Skullchewer said:

Looking forward to using my new VFC G3 GBBR on Sunday for the first time. 

Looking forward to attending NAF for the first time this year (I'm expecting terrible airsoft but a good laugh with friends).

Its a great RIF, not as good as the FAL but excellent none the less.  If you want a semi auto selector D&B Militaria sell them from semi auto HK91 (civilian G3) they have got from the states.  Dead cheap.  It should fit and if it doesnt it was only £8

@Impulse I found Powair6 to be pretty good for Magpul prices, but if you know somewhere else, let me know.

Oh, and OD is a great choice 👌 

2 minutes ago, C-Diddy said:

@Impulse I found Powair6 to be pretty good for Magpul prices, but if you know somewhere else, let me know.

Oh, and OD is a great choice 👌 

I tend to just get it all from Brownells. Even if it's not in stock in the UK, it's usually in stock in the USA, but if you order from brownells.co.uk they'll just get it from their USA warehouse. Yeah, you have to wait a few weeks, but no dealing with customs or import or anything.

On 07/07/2023 at 15:19, Emergencychimps said:

I have seen mixed reviews on the lambda mk48 they released, but there are so few gpmgs available I guess having another option can only be a good thing! 

Yeah that seems like a fair summation of the brand. Seems to be claiming to be largely V2 based so replacing a few internals shouldn't be too taxing. Hopefully the hop is half way decent. Perhaps some after market offerings might fill the void if not...

On 07/07/2023 at 15:19, Emergencychimps said:

I have seen mixed reviews on the lambda mk48 they released, but there are so few gpmgs available I guess having another option can only be a good thing! 

I really wanted a LD mk48 - i like LMGs and the such, but after reading reviews on it, it seem very much like an early gen VFC aeg. Gorgeous externals, well built and put together, but the insides made of aldi own brand soft cheese.

I know DCA are taking over that bit for the new model, so fingers crossed. I would love a modern m240

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.