King Arms L1A1

Colin Allen

On 10/05/2023 at 07:37, Armo1000 said:

Also sent them an email yesterday and got this reply.

Due to schedule delay , FAL/L1A1 still haven’t restock yet. We don’t have any production time in this moment, sorry.”

So yeah as per most of the last decade at this point, I wouldn’t rely on this showing up again any time soon….

That does not exclude it being available at the end of the year, although it is unlikely.

On 11/05/2023 at 17:37, Colin Allen said:

If you don't currently have a permanent airsoft repair bench, set one up before you get the Ares version.  However, I do have to say that Negative Luke is overly critical of it and, in some areas, wrong.

In fairness to Luke he plays to his audience. He swears and exaggerates things in a way that appeals to his main demographic of younger teens 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
1 minute ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Feck waiting on a re-release

just for the mags?

Fire support still have the L1A1 hicaps in stock. Greek airsoft still have the FAL bipod available.

So will 2024 be the year that King Arms finally deliver? 

1 hour ago, DerDer said:

Fire support still have the L1A1 hicaps in stock. Greek airsoft still have the FAL bipod available.

So will 2024 be the year that King Arms finally deliver? 

Strangely enough, the L1A1 mags look slightly different, appears there is a seam running down the entire length, and the mag retention notch looks slightly different 

23 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Strangely enough, the L1A1 mags look slightly different, appears there is a seam running down the entire length, and the mag retention notch looks slightly different 

Yep, from what I remember the KA L1A1 and FAL series can't use each others magazines. Bit annoying at times. 

You can use the FAL mags in the L1-A1 if you put some tape on the top of the mag . Not the other way around though IIRC but i'll try later .

They are different because the real ones are . FAL are metric tooling and L1-A1 are imperial tooling 

40 minutes ago, 1st commando said:

You can use the FAL mags in the L1-A1 if you put some tape on the top of the mag . Not the other way around though IIRC but i'll try later .

They are different because the real ones are . FAL are metric tooling and L1-A1 are imperial tooling 

That would be superb!!

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/01/2024 at 10:28, 1st commando said:

Would be handy if they were useable with one another, given how scarce they are. Similar to loaning an AKM magazine to a AK74 user.  Not true to the real ones but convenient in a pinch.  

• 4 weeks later...

That's an improvement on the last show they had a stand at (MOA perhaps?), where they only had one FN type replica. 

Here's hoping this is the year. 

59 minutes ago, Armo1000 said:

From King Arms FB page. FAL and SLRs on the wall. Will this finally be the year? Probably not from experience, but who knows....

Screenshot 2023-08-16 195027.png

One can but hope.

2 hours ago, Armo1000 said:

From King Arms FB page. FAL and SLRs on the wall. Will this finally be the year? Probably not from experience, but who knows....

Screenshot 2023-08-16 195027.png

The same show stock they have been putting on the wall for many years sadly 

• 2 weeks later...