TM H&K pistols

emilianoksa

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I bought a TM HK45 about a year ago and it came with all the trades. I think they say they remove the trades for legal reasons, but don't really as I've never seen a TM pistol without trades on it.

• 3 weeks later...

So I have a PX4. 

I love the ergonomics, the additional back straps to fit to your hand. (Though the larger must be made for Giants and I am not a tiny guy). 

Shoots lasers, Trigger is nice for a double action. Rotating barrel is nifty and gives you the ability to adjust the hop without taking the slide off. 

Trigger springs are the main wear point on the PX4. I don't think the HK45 has any specific weakness. 

If you want a fairly unique pistol, I'd say the PX4 is a good choice. Better then let's say an FN57 which needed a fair bit of fettling. 

Edited by Asomodai

9 hours ago, sonofsammo said:

HK45 Is awesome. Full trades. Laser.

Especially with the new Hadron TDC outer barrel. Mine is just by far my favourite GBB pistol now and performs extremely well!

I assume you’re on about fire-support. No trades are removed. Anywhere that sells Umarex stuff generally puts that to appease Umarex as they have the licence. I don’t think you’d even be able to remove the trades without damaging the gun. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.