UK POST - AI500, Operation Flashpoint, 1st & 2nd October 2022

Dalerj94

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

8 minutes ago, SierraBravo said:

Its funny you should say that, one of those people is in a GBBR whatsapp chat and was spamming the chat with AI500 nonsense telling us all how it was narrative led (then went on to describe a green vs tan battlesim) and the most amazing thing we'd ever be likely to attend blah blah.... 

I quoted his messages after ai500 had taken place to let him know what he had said hadn't aged well..... still waiting for a reply... 

Judging by his posts in that chat, he has team mates who are mates with the AI team.... Classic airsoft circle jerk! 

I feel like that's their first mistake; thinking AI500 is anything more than a large skirmish day with ammo limits and basic uniform colour palette rules. It's far removed from any filmsim/battlesim or milsim I've ever been to, for sure!

Edited by Impulse

• Supporters
1 hour ago, SierraBravo said:

spamming the chat with AI500 nonsense telling us all how it was narrative led (then went on to describe a green vs tan battlesim) and the most amazing thing we'd ever be likely to attend

500full.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.