What do i do

perhaps

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looks light it jus needs some mini spade terminals to connect however the only setup I've personally seen and handled built like that was a G&G one where it also went through an ETU, however you don't have a data cable for the ETU to trigger so probably just some wiring converter to go from those mini spades up to deans or mini tamiya.

• Supporters
52 minutes ago, ak2m4 said:

they look like banana connectors

And if I were to take a guess based on that picture I'd go with 2.5mm.

Might be better to cut those off and solder some wire extensions to a plug inside the stock. (Assuming you can do a bit of soldering)

If you're near Reading or Bracknell I could do it for you.

Edited by EDcase

I'd cut them off and extend the wiring to get into the stock, then decide on what connector to use. personally I prefer xt type connections.

Edited by concretesnail

Cut the connectors, then extend the wiring enough so you can make full use of your stock.

26 minutes ago, Monkeywrencher said:

Questions for the curious

How did it used to connect to a battery? Why has it changed?

I'd bet that it's just connector for the battery wiring to get through the stock tube. As a fair few aeg don't use the tube threads to connect to the receiver. The tube slides over a support post with a small hole for the wires but not big enough for the tamiya connector to get through. Like g&g use spade connectors.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.