Cyma CM.007 M4A1

C-Diddy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Right, cutting to the chase, my lad (12) has expressed an interest in old-school, carry-handle M4s, saying that the M4A1 is, and I quote "so cool." The AK itch I guess has been scratched and capitalism for the win! 

Apart from wanting to hug the little scrap for absorbing all my nonsense over the past few years, and actually appreciating a recent viewing of all the awesome carry-handle goodness that is Black Hawk Down, I'm suppressing my instincts to look at TMs as he's 12, and looking at my go-to budget price brand at decent quality, Cyma.

Anyone any experience of the CM.007? Looking at mag compatibility too.

Cheers 🏴‍☠️

• Supporters

Always been a big fan of Cyma AK’s and recently been switched on to their new Mosfet edition M4/M16 guns as well , I’ve got the CM.009E and it’s without a doubt one of the best AEG’s I’ve bought in a very long time and it’s only a few 🦑 more than the one you’ve highlighted so if you can stretch to it I’d highly recommend one of their mosfet models . 👍

this is mine .

8164F5BB-0889-452D-95D0-2226B26AB554.jpeg

While it's not explicitly the m4, I recently purchased the m4's big, 7.62x51mm calibre sister in the SR-25 and I've been incredibly impressed with it (though it's a platinum edition, so it's also the expensive big sister...).

Outside of that, I've owned both a Cyma m14 and a Cyma mp5k and both have been absolutely phenomenal out of the box. I'm 3 for 3 when it comes to Cyma RIFs being really great out of the box for good prices; I really don't think you can go too far wrong with Cyma these days.

Thanks boys. Appreciate the feedback and will definitely take it under advice and run it past the boy 👍

Just to throw something else into the blender...

Have a look at Jing Gong  (JG) offerings.  Very good value for money especially if he doesn't mind a polymer body (weight will be more suited to him)

Edited by EDcase

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.