Misleading claims in adverts and timewasters

1967PF44

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
12 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Also with the word portable being part of their definition of a firearm, can I use PayPal to buy a Phalanx CIWS? Afterall they're not exactly portable 

I mean they are portable, if you have a 65,000 ton ship to do the porting.....

• Supporters
17 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Well that's about as clear as mud

I think it's fairly apparent that this answer is from someone who not English as their first language speaks.  Not a criticism, but it's impossible to comply with contractual terms that can't be explained cogently by the people whose job it is to do that.

What I'm not going to do is to ask a leading question about airsoft, since I want to avoid an answer of "Very sorry I am to be informing you that all gun soft airs firearm are prohibit most strictly."

I'll have to see if Pepsi have anything left from that deal they did with the Russians

9 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

I mean they are portable, if you have a 65,000 ton ship to do the porting.....

• Supporters
On 16/02/2022 at 15:42, 1967PF44 said:

I have to find myself disagreeing....lol, its user error, if you actually use the locking lugs with the proper technique they don't break.  Top one in with a downward motion and rotate clockwise to lock lower lug in place, removal is the reverse of fitting. I've never broken one since learning that technique....broke tons before that.. But always get severely frustrated having carefully packed G36 mags I've sold to be told they were damaged in the post.... err Naw, yer an erse and broke them trying to force them together or apart.

In the nicest possible way , bollox they won’t break ! It’s an inevitable fact eventually they will break if only due to the fact there made of plastic and not the ‘proper’ polymer like the real ones(which do crack but very rarely break) .😉

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.