Do you have A Feyachi Red dot? Edit.. contacted Feyachi. 5* support

Khyber

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello, I was at a game day yesterday and I have a cheap Feyachi sight (as pictured) yeah laugh 😂😂 it works well for what it is. But... the mirror casing took a hit and has dislodge the mirror, it is fixable. But my question is if you have one the same, please could you kindly take the time to remove the mirror shell (4 small screws on the underside around the reticle selector) and photograph the orientation of the mirror on the angled housing. Don't worry this wont affect any zeroing of the sight. It's simply a cover. I want to make sure I glue the mirror back on right either landscape or portrait. I presume its landscape but want to be sure. Thank you :)

20220214_123045.jpg

Edited by Khyber

I have tried, but my smallest Philips screwdriver just really grip into the tiny screws, and won't budge them.    I'm rather afraid I'll cheese the screw heads into oblivion.

And there's no need to laugh at your own kit... these sights are excellent value for money.   
If you can't fix yours I spotted one on ebay for only £15 a couple of weeks ago.

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

Thanks for trying anyway mate. Yeah they are very good for the price. I just think I got unlucky with either where the shot hit right on the corner of the hood (probably sent a shock wave right through) Or it just wasnt quite as well glued as most. I don't mind paying full price for another and then keep this as spares but I can just glue it back on and it should be fine. May just do it anyway and see how it goes. Not gonna make it worse that's for sure.

20220214_145350.jpg

Edited by Khyber

• Khyber changed the title to Do you have A Feyachi Red dot? Edit.. contacted Feyachi. 5* support

So messaged Feyachi on Instagram and got a speedy reply, they asked for my Amazon order number and instantly said they will send a replacement at no charge. On it's way to me now. Couldn't be bloody happier with their customer service. 5* would highly recommend them. Wasn't expecting much of a response TBH. But they have delivered better service than many large companies.

Edited by Khyber

Yeah for sure and as a bonus, i just went ahead and glued it. The reticle was a tad bit wonky. So stuck a couple of little squares of card under one side of the angled mount when I screwed it down and that sorted it. Put a shit load of super glue around the mirror so shouldn't budge now. So will have a brand new back up in a few days when it arrives. Happy days!

20220215_095222.jpg

20220215_094657.jpg

Edited by Khyber

You may not have seen the conversation around the sight protectors (for the front lens) available on eBay:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/294313449017?hash=item448672d639:g:HHcAAOSwLDVhCtFe

It gets a thumbs up from me and @Tactical Pith Helmet but if you do get one then superglue it in place because it can be knocked off. 

Now you've got two sights you might not feel the need to spend another £10 of course :D

Already have 3 from him. For 2 sights and a torch ;) great products. Perfect fit. Just need one for my acog now before I skirmish with it, it cost around 140 squid don't want that getting shot out. May have to design that myself and get it printed. 

20220215_115245.jpg

20220215_115307.jpg

2 days later and I received a free replacement. Honestly Feyachi have exceeded all expectations and delivered customer service that rivals most. Can't fault the company. Would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a well made budget sight with great customer service to back it up.

Also looks like an updated model. New box, better instructions, minor improvements to the sight and a clearer reticle. 

https://instagram.com/feyachi_outdoors?utm_medium=copy_link

20220217_083654.jpg

Edited by Khyber

Nice! It looks like the sight protector posted further up may fit that too. Worth a look at. 

On 15/02/2022 at 08:37, Khyber said:

So messaged Feyachi on Instagram and got a speedy reply, they asked for my Amazon order number and instantly said they will send a replacement at no charge. On it's way to me now. Couldn't be bloody happier with their customer service. 5* would highly recommend them. Wasn't expecting much of a response TBH. But they have delivered better service than many large companies.

Well that's just convinced me to buy one.

@Skullchewer Defo just buy one. Excellent quality. Highly recommend a red dot engineering sight protector off of ebay. At least your glass is protected then any other faults in sure feyachi will sort you out. 

Edited by Khyber

@Nick G If it works, it works ;) personally i like the tidy look of the 3d printed one. Can't really tell it's there if your not looking for it. But that's just me 😁

P2210001.thumb.JPG.7af0fdea6d85be79f143a5ff722fbc68.JPG

This is what I did, the polycarb is shaped to follow the contours of the top of the sight. Attached with double sided tape. Not visible from a couple of feet away and very secure.

Edited by Nick G

Nicely done. Better than them god awful ugly ones that attack to the pic rail. Need to pick up some PC sheets. Where did you grab it?

Edited by Khyber

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.