LiPo Battery Availability In The UK (August 2021)

Fatboy40

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I need to get a few more LiPo batteries, of various voltages etc., however looking around it seems most places are out of the good brands / what I need (covid/logistics/lockdown have screwed supply up). HobbyKing has nothing in the UK.

Where are people going to right now to get good LiPo's at a fair price?

Component shop are one of the better places for lipos. Just make sure you know what you’re ordering and pay attention to the battery dimensions. 

Plus they can modify the connector of your choice for a small fee either 50p or £1 extra 

3 hours ago, Fatboy40 said:

HobbyKing has nothing in the UK.

That's....not quite correct.

Admittedly, they don't have much in the way of 2S packs, but they've got 3S stuff in stock.

image.png.226fe794548e5500eaf01baa1e6995c7.png

What type of batteries do you need?

Edited by Speedbird_666

54 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

That's....not quite correct.

Admittedly, they don't have much in the way of 2S packs, but they've got 3S stuff in stock.

What type of batteries do you need?

Well, nothing of any use to me (yes, 2S) 😛

14 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Ah, well I read this and thought you might be in the market for 2 and 3S packs...😉

The 2S are the most important, had a mess with batteries at the weekend (not my fault guv, bloody nephews not charging their batteries properly).

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.