Did Everyone Know There's a Novritsch Sale on?

gunbod007

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest Mr. No_Face
5 hours ago, gunbod007 said:

Just checking in case any of you miss it or didn't hear...

Hardly noticed it.

Didn't know till I saw this post and then the background for the forum and now I don't care. 

I guess either goontube isn't paying enough or he's got another overpriced rebranded product coming out 

59 minutes ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Clearing stock to cover what he owes on the failed 6.44MM BB experiment?

Excuse my ignorance but what 6.44mm Experiment? He actually wanted larger and therefore heavier BB’s ?

@MiK - Essentially. For a time they were suggesting 6.44mm, 0.58g BB's were the future of sniping. You'd also need to buy a specific barrel etc from them as part of a kit of course. As far as I can see, the idea didn't catch on at all and hasn't even been mentioned by them since.

using wider bbs isn't anything revolutionary.

20+ years ago Marushin and a few other manufacturers made stuff in 8mm, they've been around for a while and judging by how many bb manufacturers make 8mm bbs, you can guess how well it went :P

I've had a couple of guns that take 8mm bbs and I found they didn’t perform as well as regular 6mm bbs. 

The best part was always the looks on the faces of newbies when they saw you loading what look like golf balls compared to normal bbs

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.