Multicam Tropic Clothing and Combat Gear

Sneaky

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all.

Was nice to get back to airsofting last weekend, finally! I currently run with a multicam setup, but I have been thinking about a multicam tropic setup. Combat shirt, combat trousers, plate carrier, 7.62mm mag pouches, pistol pouches.  You get the idea...

Who has done this?  

I would like to know the following;

1. Where you bought your gear from.

2. Quality of the items you bought.

Any photos of material quality would be great.

Any information would be great!

Thanks!

Hi @Sneaky! 👋

Good luck getting this camo, make sure to put some details and pics, something different to see on the field! 🔫😎👍

💷GAMBLE💷

I would look at OPS Tactical - stocked by the likes of Hueys MTO.

Another vote for OPs Tactical here. I don't have anything in multicam, but I've had various other patterns and items from them in the past (shorts, shirts, direct action trousers, helmet covers) and it's all been really well put together and is still going strong.

• Supporters

I’ve been running MC tropic off and on for a couple of yrs my self . BDU’s are all Tru-spec and all my Tac gear is ether 8Fields from TaiwanGun or custom made . 
over the years I’ve accrued a hell of a lot of kit from all price ranges from proper Chinese shit right up to Crye and I have to say for the money the Fields kit is well worth it .

kit list , boonie / under armour shirt / built in knee pad trousers , modified mini operator chest rig / rigid belt and Magum Amazon desert boots .

C3C7915A-96DF-4742-AB8E-0E8280D6E9F7.jpeg

• Supporters

Tru-Spec and Leo Kohler uniforms made from 50/50 NYCO are the same fabric as Crye use in the G3s (just read product descriptions carefully) for an optimum price:quality ratio, imho - I find the LK stuff overall better quality. OPS/UR-Tac is a similar story, more fancy features but higher price.

• Supporters
On 12/05/2021 at 12:37, TheFull9 said:

Tru-Spec and Leo Kohler uniforms made from 50/50 NYCO are the same fabric as Crye use in the G3s (just read product descriptions carefully) for an optimum price:quality ratio, imho - I find the LK stuff overall better quality. OPS/UR-Tac is a similar story, more fancy features but higher price.

On that note, I'd highly recommend these chaps https://www.flecktarn.co.uk/camouflagekit_tropicalmulticam.html as they sell both LK and TruSpec.

5 hours ago, Lozart said:

On that note, I'd highly recommend these chaps https://www.flecktarn.co.uk/camouflagekit_tropicalmulticam.html as they sell both LK and TruSpec.

I totally forgot about this site, cheers!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.