Sixmm.Com Review

Mad-Al

Got to say I’ve had great service from Sixmm recently. Ordered some valves which made it from Hong Kong to my local delivery office in just over a week, only for Royal Mail to lose the package in the final three miles.

I contacted Sixmm with the details and they sent out another package which arrived safely this time, again really quickly given the time of year. Reckon I’ll be using them again shortly.

• 4 months later...

I posted the same comment in TrustPilot, but I may include it here as well.

I am planning to buy a laser. Looking for a Element or FMA one, and Sixmm.com had a few of them for sale. As I was scrolling through a lot of options, I saw a lot of missinformation. For instance, the model is EX450 at the top, and at the bottom, it says EX396. Also, the pictures for the second model are from the first model (EX296). Basicly, the whole shop is copy pasted from unknown sources, or made by them. Also, to mention the amount of gramatical errors, I have no words. I suggest to not purchase from this website if possible. Lack of communication is also a big problem.

Ordered a set of flip up sights. Arrived after a few weeks, was cautious after reading various reviews online. Would probably only use it for smaller value orders or if (for example with the sights) couldn't find it anywhere else. 

• 2 months later...
  • Supporters

Used 3 times, only gotten worse with each order.  I love the selection but I'll never be using Sixmm again personally.

First 2 orders took forever to dispatch, totally mess of a system for dispatch notifications and tracking numbers, seemingly sending multiple small parcels but not providing the details amongst various other little issues.

Placed an order for £300 worth of bits about 2 months ago, took weeks to dispatch and again apparently send in about 5 small parcels but with only 1 tracking number.  As of now not a single item from the order has arrived, the ParcelForce tracking says delivered but the evidence photo is not my house; lord knows where it is, not any house on my street I can recognise.  Contacted sixmm many times and I've never been more royally fobbed off by a business.  Nothing but the most pathetic weak-sauce answers to my requests they actually provide me with the goods I paid them for.  'Here look at the tracking, it was defo delivered' 'Check with your neighbour' bla bla bla.  I paid through PayPal using my Amex and I'm confident enough that if one of them doesn't get me my money back then the other will.

2 hours ago, TheFull9 said:

orders took forever to dispatch, totally mess of a system for dispatch notifications and tracking numbers

same. they sent me a notification that the parcel is dispatched a week after I ordered. But it was delivered eventually.

• Supporters

Far as I can tell (their english isn't great) they've accused me of lying, but it's ok the case is escalated with paypal now, just awaiting their review.  Worst case if paypal don't side with me I'll go through my credit card.  Can't emphasise enough how strongly people should avoid this business because they won't even make the slightest attempt to remedy any issue that may occur; they certainly haven't for me I've had to get in contact with parcelforce myself.

I have fully switched to 18airsoft now for Hong Kong based sellers. A reasonable range, orders mostly turn up in circa 7-14 days, and comms are excellent. 

They seem to be the only place with the E&C M4A1 Colt receiver I want... Looking through these reviews I'm really sceptical of them delivering the item, but at the same time there's (to my knowledge) nowhere else reputable that has the set in stock. What's the likelihood of them screwing me over on a bunch of parts?

• Supporters

I'm sure the majority of orders do make it and it was PF that sent my stuff to the wrong address end of the day (though 6mm did zero to assist/rectify).  Just use Paypal at the very least and remember you have to go to the Help tab along the top to find the Resolution Centre button, open a case, submit everything and then you have to go back in to the case to Escalate it manually in order for PP to review and you get your money back.

Wouldn't recommend anyone use the place generally but in this scenario it's a different matter.

On 05/08/2024 at 11:01, The_Lord_Poncho said:

18airsoft

Ending up finding what I was after here, delivery cost was a lot more reasonable and also had a nosey at their sale section... Safe to say I left with more than just the receiver set. Got the express shipping as it was only £12 more and I'm impatient. Will update if all goes well!

On 13/08/2024 at 18:23, JinxDuh said:

Ending up finding what I was after here, delivery cost was a lot more reasonable and also had a nosey at their sale section... Safe to say I left with more than just the receiver set. Got the express shipping as it was only £12 more and I'm impatient. Will update if all goes well!

Received the package yesterday, all arrived okay. No import fees either and sailed through customs which was lovely! Definitely recommend 18Airsoft