Classic Army Micro Gun

THE CHIEF

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Picked this up a while back off a guy. In good condition however he removed the gas line that allows a can of gas to be used, so it is hpa only. Works a treat though. 

30 minutes ago, THE CHIEF said:

Picked this up a while back off a guy. In good condition however he removed the gas line that allows a can of gas to be used, so it is hpa only. Works a treat though. 

Got any pics?

54 minutes ago, Tactical Pith Helmet said:

Bloody good camo! 

I got it.😉

58 minutes ago, THE CHIEF said:

IMG-20210227-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20210227-WA0002.jpg

Very nice!

That'll make em run lol

Good few bobs worth there probably bout £700?

I've seen a couple sell for around the £400-£450 mark.

Obviously if you're letting a HPA rig go with it a touch more.

It was a chap giving up airsoft with an "everything must go double quick" sale. Paid £250, wasn't going to pass on that. Generally it only comes out at Christmas games with reindeer antlers fitted. Not something I would use all the time. But super fun. Unlike its big brother its mechanically reliable. 

Going off their new value, anywhere between £400 - £500. Maybe less now you've revealed how much you paid.

I think that's about right. But I don't think what I paid should make any difference. A bargain is a bargain. In any event I'm not selling at the moment just wasnt sure what it's actually worth if circumstances change

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.