Zev Technologies Folding Defensive Pistol-9 (Fdp-9) and Folding Defensive Carbine-9 (Fdc-9)

hitmanNo2

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DrAlexanderTobacco
1 hour ago, rj1986 said:

Why do people go after these? Are they not just a dressed up glock-in-a-box?

For the same reason you buy toy guns as well.

7 minutes ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

For the same reason you buy toy guns as well.

No i mean, he has a point.

There are much better chassis to throw a pistol into if you want that carbine'esk look.

These and I think I saw an airsoft MP5K briefcase ones. Both silly money and make zero sense.

Other than for like 5 seconds of "look at this" in the safe zone or some hardcore role play.

Its not like you are going to get the drop on someone in the woods...

"Wait... I think that suitcase might be ... yes yes hes shooting at me now"

1 hour ago, rj1986 said:

Because it's "cool" You just dont "get it" man. :D

1 hour ago, rj1986 said:

4 minutes ago, Groot said:

There are much better chassis to throw a pistol into if you want that carbine'esk look.

These and I think I saw an airsoft MP5K briefcase ones. Both silly money and make zero sense.

Other than for like 5 seconds of "look at this" in the safe zone or some hardcore role play.

Honestly, you have to feel one, open one, to appreciate it. A little wrist flick, and  bingo, an SMG. 

They truly are the perfection of big boys toy guns.

15 minutes ago, Groot said:

I have to agree with this. Great as a conversation piece between airsoft collectors and if people are willing to pay that much for that, then that's their choice. However for most these obviously aren't worth it, which is why it seems like even the majority of people who pick one up, sell it on a few months later. 

Guest DrAlexanderTobacco

Right, but... It's fun, it's interesting so it's worth something to some people. That's why they buy it, it's not a mystery. The moment one tries to apply "It's only a..." to a RIF the entire deck of cards falls down imo

8 minutes ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

Right, but... It's fun, it's interesting so it's worth something to some people. That's why they buy it, it's not a mystery. The moment one tries to apply "It's only a..." to a RIF the entire deck of cards falls down imo

Oh yeah, I totally get it. Value is what somebody is willing to pay and all that. Does anyone know how much the original retail price was?

haha aye 2nd and 3rd where so bad i downloaded all 3 bout a mth ago to watch did a robocopvs termie night with the kids haha

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.