Tracer

snuff

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey Snuff, I looked into small (pistol) tracer units if that's what you're after.  They'll fit rifles as well.

Got it down to two options:

Acetech Lighter S  NEW version. Note the front is different from the older model

Xcoretech XT301 MK2  

Didn't get one yet.

I tried a tracer with the 4AA batteries in a suppressor and found it annoying as it added a lump if weight on the end of a long barrel.

Ive got a xcortech mk2 now and it's great. The uv keeps light signature down. It weights nothing and it can be fit inside a variety of suppressor and flash hiders if you want too I've dont it sometimes depending on the look I want that day.

I've got the xcortech xt301. It's a great little unit. Put it on my ares amoeba 013 and it performs great even with full auto. Can put it on we m9 as well.

Regards 

@snuff I got a Acetech Lighter BT it’s super bright and does both Green & Red BB’s and it’s a Chrono too.

Tis on the slightly higher price point £89 but its really well made, sturdy & weighs nowt, one charge lasts ages unless I’m doing lots of Chrono’ing/bluetoothing to the app.

Hope this helps and not hinders your decision.

/sidenote

Something I wasn’t aware off till I had a external chrono sticking a tracer on your gun will up the guns FPS by 5-10 (depending on size) worth remembering if you gun is close to limit before you attach it .

34 minutes ago, MiK said:

it’s a Chrono too.

Crikey talk about one upmanship!

Well mine makes toast and reminds me to change my socks.

Winner winner chicken dinner! Lol

😄🤪

Regards 

Thanks for all the help,I'm sorted now.A friend purchased the longer Acetech,that prompted me to buy one but I wanted a more compact one.I got a Noveske KX3(thanks @strykerles and the forum again)and as coincidence would have it I have a Noveske AEG....😳

P.S. I just realised it has the Acetech lighter tracer inside...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.