Why Test With 0.20 but Recommend 0.25?

Thedadoodle

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

12 minutes ago, Thedadoodle said:

I think I will be highly gutted if I left a match with out a welt haha.

If I went home with no bleeders,bruises or bumps my wife would accuse me of being down pub or having an affair! Lol

• Supporters
39 minutes ago, AlphaBear said:

One hopes that people are honest when a site asks you if you have 0.2's in the mag when it's your turn to chrono your guns. 

Just like taking ones hits... ahem

my preference for weight based chrono'ing is it requires you to lie in order to pass the initial chrono, so if your gun's found out to be spicy after that then you either lied about the weight or did some field tinkering, either way you can be righteously booted.

of course this is an idealised scenario, which hope, if not expect, to actually happen.

21 minutes ago, Shamal said:

If I went home with no bleeders,bruises or bumps my wife would accuse me of being down pub or having an affair! Lol

Also if your not exhausted moaning about ya legs 😂

1 minute ago, Leonine said:

Also if your not exhausted moaning about ya legs 😂

Haha you know the drill!

👍

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Schnakey said:

Certainly weren't doing that when I played there. Also witnessed a whole load of uni guys sharing a single set of Dan Wesson power down shells for the chrono.

Needless to say, I didn't go back.

Did you rat them out?  I would have, without a moment's hesitation.  If they're doing that, how are they going to play the game?

Oh, shell loading revolvers are now just outright banned at the Depot because of exactly that issue.

1 hour ago, Shamal said:

Just don't come home with bite marks.

8 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

my preference for weight based chrono'ing is it requires you to lie in order to pass the initial chrono, so if your gun's found out to be spicy after that then you either lied about the weight or did some field tinkering, either way you can be righteously booted.

of course this is an idealised scenario, which hope, if not expect, to actually happen.

Ideally sites should supply their own 0.2bb's for one to chrono ones gun with so that there is no discrepancy.. but even then I expect some people may field tinker after the chrono especially if they have access to quick spring change rifs... 

7 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

Just don't come home with bite marks.

Forget the bite marks, it's those hickies you need to worry about.... Just blame it on a horse fly! 😆

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.