To all Stalker fans... Help!

Guest Marauder211
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest Marauder211

Hi, so when i get my MTP gear i will officially have two loadouts (civilian contractor and regular army). But there is one loadout that i am trying to recreate but don't know where to start: the Monolith.

I want to recreate their standard uniform and look (without the gas mask). If anyone can help me that would be awesome, i wish to get cheeki breeki.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Some reference pictures will go a long way to help us help you here.

(I know, I know "Let me Google that for you"..)

The first thing I can recommend is that if you want this patch made up:

https://stalker.fandom.com/wiki/Monolith

Get hold of "Stitch Me Up" on Facebook.

Nicky and Simon are great for one-off custom patches

• Supporters
4 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Some reference pictures will go a long way to help us help you here.

(I know, I know "Let me Google that for you"..)

His question, he supplies the pics ! 

As he did later on ! 🤦‍♂️😂😂😂

Hey, 

I think this is the loadout your looking for. 

Stalker/metro 2033 outfit

The look fairly similar to the monolith outfit to me. 

Could I get a gear list for your contractor loadout? 

Cheers!

I'd start with some generic urban camo bdu's. If you could get some russian urban camo that would be sweet but easier said then done.Then some funky looking brown knee and elbow pads,a belt with a drop leg dump pouch.

I think any olive russian tac vest or chest rig would look good, and on the cheaper end there those generic olive drab blackhawk style tac vests look similar.

If you wanted to do a heavier loadout you could use any green plate carrier and a full cut protec helmet and some riot shin pads bla bla

3d749937e0ecf3db4f911538105a1312.jpg

Guest Marauder211
54 minutes ago, GeorgePlaysAirsoft said:

I'd start with some generic urban camo bdu's. If you could get some russian urban camo that would be sweet but easier said then done.Then some funky looking brown knee and elbow pads,a belt with a drop leg dump pouch.

I think any olive russian tac vest or chest rig would look good, and on the cheaper end there those generic olive drab blackhawk style tac vests look similar.

If you wanted to do a heavier loadout you could use any green plate carrier and a full cut protec helmet and some riot shin pads bla bla

3d749937e0ecf3db4f911538105a1312.jpg

Bro, that is awesome, thank you!

On 25/01/2019 at 11:07, Encore said:

Hey, 

I think this is the loadout your looking for. 

Stalker/metro 2033 outfit

The look fairly similar to the monolith outfit to me. 

Could I get a gear list for your contractor loadout? 

Cheers!

It's the right universe, wrong faction. My contractor gear is very basic. I'll send a photo of it you just have to imaging it with a pair of khaki trousers or jeans(civilian clothes).

The vest is a Protec police stab proof/assault vest (it was given to me from my sister's boyfriend), the mag pouches are a mix of Viper and Kombat tactical double stacled pouches. I'm going to get some knee pads that aren't. In MTP. I recently added some mag pouches on the side (they were given to me) which i use to store my BaoFeng UV5R radio and i also have a throat mic.

I have two rifles, one (photographed) is my Classic Army KM10 and the other is my Ares AR016. I hope that helps.

The Monolith faction uses an urban BDU but i can't find any that actually look like good quality BDUs. But i hope my contractor list helps you.

20190116_172107.jpg

20181027_181556.jpg

• Supporters
17 hours ago, Marauder211 said:

It's the right universe, wrong faction.

The Monolith faction uses an urban BDU but i can't find any that actually look like good quality BDUs. But i hope my contractor list helps you.

Maybe contact the guy on the Etsy store and see if he can make you the bits you need in the colour you want? It's all custom made anyway...

Archived