Tracer BBs

sonofsammo
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Geoffs if you want above a .28. What’s the gun and what’s the usual ammo?

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Avoid BAW tracers.

Cheap and Wonderfully bright, but lots of flyers and they seem more fragile than regular BBs.

Nuprol RZR tracers are fantastic. But £20 for a bottle of .25s, they're more expensive than others.

Blaster tracers are good.

I have nuprol rzr .25’s that I use for cqb. No complaints

16 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

I have nuprol rzr .25’s that I use for cqb. No complaints

+1 on that - I use the green ones. They shoot really well. Good range and hold a 'charge' of light for a good while.

I was using .20 green blasters in the Mall, they were fine.

Cheers

G

0.25 Nuprol Razor's combined with my Acetech Predator tracer unit...they are really bright firing out the gun and glow for a long time.  Well impressed. (Havn't tried anything else though)

15 hours ago, Wo1f said:

Geoffs if you want above a .28. What’s the gun and what’s the usual ammo?

I'm going to be running ARP9, which is usually on .28s and mk23, which can be anything from .25 upwards.
It's only for CQB, so I'm guessing I could run .25s (mainly as they're cheaper!). I looked for geoff's, but couldn't find them in stock.
I'll check out the rzr's - any idea where's cheap?

Nuprol rzr is fine if you’re doing cqb. The only concern is long range. If you were using .32’s for example and dropped to a .25 tracer, your range would be reduced

Everyone I've asked uses Blaster tracer bb's as they're supposedly the most reasonably priced and they fly true.

2 hours ago, sonofsammo said:

I'm going to be running ARP9, which is usually on .28s and mk23, which can be anything from .25 upwards.
It's only for CQB, so I'm guessing I could run .25s (mainly as they're cheaper!). I looked for geoff's, but couldn't find them in stock.
I'll check out the rzr's - any idea where's cheap?

TaiwanGun do rzr's if I'm not mistaken?

• Moderators
16 hours ago, MisterG said:

I was using .20 green blasters in the Mall, they were fine.

Cheers

G

thats what i use, still under half a bottle left but rarely play night games so not used as much

Archived