how to carry two primary weapons

liam@airsoft
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

22 minutes ago, Rogerborg said:

Given that OP already has the M4, and it's a freebie, I'd go with this as the winning suggestion.  Cut and re-crown the barrel, go as short as you like.  This is on my long term plan:

All that sweet little pistol needs is a drum mag :ph34r:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I run my DMR on a QD sling and an MP7 in a TMC holster on the side Molle of my plate carrier. If I wanted to I could run a pistol on a belt for the fastest possible draw. 

58362A9A-9C10-4175-9E7E-3FA14B2982CC.jpeg

On 18/04/2018 at 5:03 PM, liam@airsoft said:

i have a vsr10 and an m4 and would like to carry both how do i do this i am very short so carrying a sniper is hard with a sling

Like Arnold Schwarzenegger is best, don't forget to scream ill be back though lol

IMG_20180420_095532-0.jpg

Guest MaccyD

Alot of sites wont let you carry 2 primaries anyway, so your question might be redundant.

Also, the bigger question, what kind of sub 18 year old doesnt have a gaming console?

• Supporters

23 minutes ago, MaccyD said:

Alot of sites wont let you carry 2 primaries anyway, so your question might be redundant.

Also, the bigger question, what kind of sub 18 year old doesnt have a gaming console?

Why not 2 primaries? Cant see what reason there'd be for the site to ban it.

• Supporters

I'm guessing it's coming from: http://www.combatairsoft.co.uk/milsim-rules.html

"Each player can only carry one primary and one secondary weapon."

Leaving aside "Our Combat Milsim Ops are massively different to a Combat Day with many more rules applying.", it's a full retard rule because there are militaries where carrying a carbine and a bolt-action is SOP.

And as per Duff, I've cheerfully used an MP5K as a "primary", so does that make it invalid as a "secondary"?  If they don't even define the terms, how are you mean to know what they mean?

I have a pet peeve with rules lawyers who write these "you MUST / MUST NOT" absolutist screeds without having thought through the consequences of them.  The part in their standard rules about nobody leaving the site until they allow them to would also get them invited to sod off, then sod off some more, then keep sodding off.

Guest MaccyD

Sorry, i didnt realise id cause so much offence and that i was bringing about scrutineering of my local sites rules. 

3 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

The part in their standard rules about nobody leaving the site until they allow them to would also get them invited to sod off, then sod off some more, then keep sodding off.

Lol.  And I really did laugh out loud when I read this.  :lol:

Guest MaccyD

You guys are such heroes, when i grow up i want to be a super bad ass rule breaker just like you! Stick it to the man!

I believe its because some of the game sites are pretty close to the entry and exit road through the woods, so for safety they ask that you dont just up and leave in the middle of the day.

• Supporters
2 hours ago, MaccyD said:

Sorry, i didnt realise id cause so much offence and that i was bringing about scrutineering of my local sites rules. 

i'm not offended, just curious as to what justification there is for not allowing 2 primaries

• Supporters
6 hours ago, MaccyD said:

Get over yourself, I could pick a fight in an empty room without your help.

You get that the milsim rules (which I'm sure are more what you'd call guidelines, especially when applied to the site owner's chums) don't apply generally, or to other sites, right?

So, when you chose to state that "alot" of sites run those rules, which sites were you talking about, and why?

• Supporters

Never heard of any site implementing this rule and as you've yet to specify which sites these are I'm going to assume you're full of shit. Correct me if I'm wrong. Just because your site has it doesn't mean it applies to the rest of the country. 

I think UK snipers are issued with Marksman rifles now because lugging around two guns all day is just inconvenient.

• Supporters

> Makes a statement

> Asked to back up statement

> Doesn't

I just want to know which sites you're referring to, that's all. 

• Supporters

Come off it. If you're going to put information out there you can at least make sure it's correct. I've made false statements before on this forum and got corrected just like that. You don't see me having a sulk about it. 

Guest MaccyD

Not having a sulk, but your opening line was that I'm full of shit. Toxicity on forums shouldmt be welcome so if youre happy to spread it thats up to you. I just dont take it in forums that i run.

No need for such passion over such a simple statement. I didn't garuntee there would be an issue. I said there might be so there might be a need to reconsider.

Do what you have to do. If it's common for people to be like you 2 then I'd rather not be here anyway.

• Supporters

Yeah, you're right. I could have worded that better. Apologies. 

Archived