Good Magazine 020

Ex-Rnuw
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Does anyone else read 0'20 magazine? 

Links here if your interested. www.020mag.com/en

• Moderators

seen it while at Firesupport, had a flick through it.....looked ok :)

15 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

I got given a few copies in A2 not so long ago.

It was 75% adverts. Wasn't impressed to be fair.

You can't complain for something that's free! Plus a dedicated magazine just for airsoft, I'll put up with the adverts as long as they cover the Airsoft side and not bloody Tui or some other relevant bull advert. haha

• Head Moderator
27 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

I got given a few copies in A2 not so long ago.

It was 75% adverts. Wasn't impressed to be fair.

Or is it because they copied your Ghostbusters theme? http://www.020mag.com/magazine/16/page/36

Good magazine, and considering it is Spanish (IIRC), the English and language is better than AI's... 

Can confirm it is a Spanish magazine..

I found them via YouTube, was looking for a video on my new chest rig and saw theirs in Spanish with a link to their website (was looking for the article so I went through a couple of releases)..

From what I've read they provide decent reviews and their London is not too bad either (grammatically they're better than half this forum's users, including me, lol).

Too bad they look at products I will never get my hands on here in CTRL+V country :(

Archived