ASG Scorpion evo v3 BET vs Krytac Trident MK2 cbr?

victim
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters
29 minutes ago, victim said:

You did and I thanked you for your help, I don't mind a bit of friendly banter either. And now thanks to "Ujustgotsarged"  I understand why you corrected my use of the word weapon, doesn't excuse the intent behind how you said it or that you tried to swap it around on me for using a swear word. But hey we're all adults here right?

Still acting the victim then?

Accept you were wrong and move on it's the grown up thing to do. 

As for weapon choice both will be fine and should be reliable. The only thing I would say is consider the shorter EVO as the extra length of the carbine just makes it more unwieldy without it having any benefit.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your wordplay is amazing man, so you work for The Sun by any chance? How can someone be in the wrong for defending themselves? "Don't call your guns weapons" and "accept you were wrong and move on" from someone who called me a d*ckhead lol I could just imagine you rolling your sleeves up "ok no more mister nice guy" :D

I'm reading about some issues with voided warranty on the EVOs due to them now saying DON'T use 11 lipos even tho it says they are specifically designed for it, might have just pushed my decision to go krytac 

In my honest opinion I wouldn't like to put a 11.1 Lipo in any gun but that's just me, With the Evo having a small mag it would blast through bbs very fast I'd of thought. Personal opinion though.

1 hour ago, Eenthuncob said:

In my honest opinion I wouldn't like to put a 11.1 Lipo in any gun but that's just me, With the Evo having a small mag it would blast through bbs very fast I'd of thought. Personal opinion though.

Doesn't shoot faster than 20rps on an 11.1. 

The scorpion really is meant to be run on an 11.1 as otherwise it feels sluggish.

4 hours ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

Doesn't shoot faster than 20rps on an 11.1. 

The scorpion really is meant to be run on an 11.1 as otherwise it feels sluggish.

I see, that's why they say use a 11.1 my bad never used one only seen a friend using one. 

• Root Admin

Alright guys, let's dial it back just a tad.

OP: I can see why people were slightly annoyed to begin with if you're going to ask such an open-ended question with little to no initial research on your end. There are a plethora of great threads and posts on the subject of both of those guns from which you can form an opinion form without needing to get people to rehash what was already said. Please please please use the search function first and then of course feel free to ask any specific questions that you might have. It can be seen as very presumptuous when all you've done is paste two pictures and asked a vague question and expect people to fill in all the gaps for you. I realise it's evolved since the first page, but as a general rule always do 10-15 minutes of searching these forums first - as I say, these are to particularly well documented purchases.

Everyone else: Yes, we know we get a lot of these from newer members, but I'm not fully convinced that we needed 2 pages of putting him on the blast so let's try and get on a little or there won't be anyone left asking questions except those that already know the answers.

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, proffrink said:

Alright guys, let's dial it back just a tad.

OP: I can see why people were slightly annoyed to begin with if you're going to ask such an open-ended question with little to no initial research on your end. There are a plethora of great threads and posts on the subject of both of those guns from which you can form an opinion form without needing to get people to rehash what was already said. Please please please use the search function first and then of course feel free to ask any specific questions that you might have. It can be seen as very presumptuous when all you've done is paste two pictures and asked a vague question and expect people to fill in all the gaps for you. I realise it's evolved since the first page, but as a general rule always do 10-15 minutes of searching these forums first - as I say, these are to particularly well documented purchases.

Everyone else: Yes, we know we get a lot of these from newer members, but I'm not fully convinced that we needed 2 pages of putting him on the blast so let's try and get on a little or there won't be anyone left asking questions except those that already know the answers.

His question wasn't the issue just his personality.

Hiya Victim.

You've really got to get the guns in your hand to decide whether you like them or not...It's a bit hard when there's no local shops, which is understandable, I recently went to my local shop to get a gun and actually tried the ASG and never liked it...like been already said it needs 11.1 lipo and your also stuck with the proprietary mags but it just didn't feel right for me.

As to the old "weapon" debate...I had done a few upgrades to my gun, took it to the field to play and on the chrono it was 450fps...section 5 firearm! 

Yea sorry, not sure why I got so triggered but it just gained momentum from there lol and we all looked like clowns, but such is the way with internet egos.

And yes I did use the search function, I've actually spent a lot of time checking out both weapons I just wanted peoples opinions without me adding my own first. Forums are a special kind of place because as people come and go others will stay, it's inevitable that the same questions will be asked over and over, I personally feel it's up to the individual to decide whether they want to be a part of that topic this time around. Tho I do understand the need to keep forums neat and not have the same post repeated 3 times a week.

Anyway thanks for the input folks, I'm about 80% on my decision.

2 minutes ago, victim said:

Yea sorry, not sure why I got so triggered but it just gained momentum from there lol and we all looked like clowns, but such is the way with internet egos.

And yes I did use the search function, I've actually spent a lot of time checking out both weapons I just wanted peoples opinions without me adding my own first. Forums are a special kind of place because as people come and go others will stay, it's inevitable that the same questions will be asked over and over, I personally feel it's up to the individual to decide whether they want to be a part of that topic this time around. Tho I do understand the need to keep forums neat and not have the same post repeated 3 times a week.

Anyway thanks for the input folks, I'm about 80% on my decision.

Good luck, I'm sure both guns are solid choices.

let us know how you get on, and please for the love of god don't try and upgrade either of them!

• 2 weeks later...

This is f*cking hilarious...

Now, can anyone tell me what bullets to get for my sniper weapon, do i need a license?

Archived