Preferred room entry techniques

Katana
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

this is easy guys come

Run in the room, shoot everyone don't call your hits because you are a god with invincible with your totally legit military skills

my serious way is general be the sacrificially lamb being first in getting killed followed by 4-6 other guys coming in, this generally works or ends with getting peppered and falling over whilst crying like a small child

my serious way is general be the sacrificially lamb being first in getting killed followed by 4-6 other guys coming in, this generally works or ends with getting peppered and falling over whilst crying like a small child

This, but requires teamwork. What I usually see happening is 1-2 sacrificial lambs go in after counting down at the top of their voice just make things a little bit easier. Lambs go in, lambs come out and walk to respawn past all the guys still stacked up exactly where they were or a little bit further forward where they backpedalled to after seeing the guy in front get shot.

This, but requires teamwork. What I usually see happening is 1-2 sacrificial lambs go in after counting down at the top of their voice just make things a little bit easier. Lambs go in, lambs come out and walk to respawn past all the guys still stacked up exactly where they were or a little bit further forward where they backpedalled to after seeing the guy in front get shot.

I have to say, I rarely find myself stationary long enough to be on the receiving end of this sort of thing and I currently play exclusively CQB.

I tend to come across the fatal funnel more, play mainly at the mall so guess its more set-up that way but have found pyro and BFG's often help

Dug up this footage of myself storming a building in a super tacticool way that makes all other ways look stupid.

What kind of BFG device is that? Seems just like one which gave me tinnitus at the mall firing more than 2 time when a guy threw it in front of me.

Dug up this footage of myself storming a building in a super tacticool way that makes all other ways look stupid.

That genuinely made me laugh :D

• Supporters

What kind of BFG device is that? Seems just like one which gave me tinnitus at the mall firing more than 2 time when a guy threw it in front of me.

Can't say for certain since I've not popped one off myself, but at my last posting (explosive storage work) we used to hold these things that looked like stereotypical flashbangs except they were for training only and had 5-6 little charges in the base. I don't know of any multi-shot BFGs in the realm of airsoft myself, though I've never looked. I've seen military pyro for sale at an airsoft stand at a small fair type thing though, because obviously the guy running it was a total moron and as we know, there are airsofters out there stupid enough to handle/deal in stolen military stuff of all kinds; though pyro is definitely the stupidest of the lot.

• Supporters

Can't say for certain since I've not popped one off myself, but at my last posting (explosive storage work) we used to hold these things that looked like stereotypical flashbangs except they were for training only and had 5-6 little charges in the base. I don't know of any multi-shot BFGs in the realm of airsoft myself, though I've never looked. I've seen military pyro for sale at an airsoft stand at a small fair type thing though, because obviously the guy running it was a total moron and as we know, there are airsofters out there stupid enough to handle/deal in stolen military stuff of all kinds; though pyro is definitely the stupidest of the lot.

Nico six bang. Blue banded ones are 'ear safe' and supposedly the same volume as a Mk5 (bullshit, in a small room they're so loud it'll make you nauseous).

Archived