Was looking at the TM MK23 but the TM Desert Eagle is making me drool...

hawkite
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I needed a reliable and decent pistol for under £150 and I found the TM MK23 and everyone said it was a great gun and they loved it. I realise it is a completely different gun but the TM Desert Eagle seems to be a very decent handgun and has blowback which always looks and feels nice :P Any opinions on it. To be honest I probably will never get it as it is so loud and I feel shooting something that loud in a quiet neighborhood isn't a great idea but I want to see your opinions about it :D

• Supporters

The Desert Eagle is great as it's very gas efficient, accurate and has good kick. Same with the MK23, just it's a NBB, extremely quite and more gas efficient. Both are massive, so keep that in mind.

Here's another consideration, why not get an AEG? To compensate for the L96 purchase. Trade the L96 for a WE Glock or something like that.

• Supporters

I have a tm desert eagle, like monty has said they are a big gun, you need big hands to wield one effectively

But why not wait till after you have been on a skirmish to decide, someone may have one there so you can get a feel for its size etc

The Desert Eagle is great as it's very gas efficient, accurate and has good kick. Same with the MK23, just it's a NBB, extremely quite and more gas efficient. Both are massive, so keep that in mind.

Here's another consideration, why not get an AEG? To compensate for the L96 purchase. Trade the L96 for a WE Glock or something like that.

I don't think there is a market for two tone guns :/ if there is I would love to know where to trade/sell this one

Someone might buy it for a reduced price either here or on Zero In (the Zero One forum). Some people don't mind spraying or taping over two tone. Never know until you try, but as the others have said, I think you're much better off with an AEG than a pistol at this point.

Personally I'd put an ad up for the rifle on both sites for around the half price mark, and start saving for a CM16 or similar. Skip the pistol for now, 99.9% of your 'kills' will be with an AEG when you first start, so that would definitely we the best bang for your buck.

In my opinion, it is easier to find a holster for the Mk.23...unless you go custom made.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived