Odin Innovations M12 Airsoft Speed Loader

Sacarathe
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've contacted two UK retailers and this item clearly has their attention - remains to see if they can get it in a timely and affordable fashion.

Given the USA RRP at $50-$60 (£36-£43.2 + taxes) I don't expect to see it cheaper than £60.

If it performs as expected I'd say its still worth it, but in my opinion not a necessary purchase (unless you don't own any other loader).

If it is priced at £60, i'd say it might be worth ordering a couple - rather than wait till may/june for it to disseminate. :P

If I ordered four right now [attributing to each an equal share of tax/duty/extortion], the unit cost would be £55 +/- currency conversion. +£4 inside country shipping. The price of ordering one on it's own however, is around £85.

• Head Moderator

If you do put in an order for one of these I'd be happy to go halves on shipping/customs if you add one onto the order for me, I expect with the rip-off-britain factor added in importing from the US will still almost certainly work out cheaper than buying one in the UK.

A good idea to share the cost of import chages, although there is then the internal cost to post or arrange a meet to collect.

If it is priced at £60, i'd say it might be worth ordering a couple - rather than wait till may/june for it to disseminate. :P

If I ordered four right now [attributing to each an equal share of tax/duty/extortion], the unit cost would be £55 +/- currency conversion. +£4 inside country shipping. The price of ordering one on it's own however, is around £85.

I would also like to buy one, so more than happy to share the fees and make the order larger.

£3.9 recorded. Sadly, thanks to companies like paypal/ebay, i've become a little paranoid about non recorded parcels - funny really because with letters I don't care. Recorded is useful if RM decided it was something other than a sweets dispensary/toy.

Well. That makes three people who've contacted me, and I do need some other things from evike.

Their shipping calc is total BS though.

1 loader $30

2 loader $40.50

3 loader $50 + 1 selector plate price drops to $45

4 loader $50 + 1 selector plate price drops to $40

5 loader $40

6 loader $40

7 loader $47

8 loader $49.50

Red wolf in HK have them for $60(ish), shipping is $30 if we order 4. Less chance of being stung by customs too.

Good spot, if they're in HK thats good news they're outside the US. With discount codes, the loaders are actually $45 on evike. I never knew Redwolf was a tax avoidable retailer.

the code button is not your friend.

Was trying to find a specific youtube button or embed option.. Turns out you just copy and paste the url and it auto embeds. Been a long time since I used forums!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The Odin Innovations M12 Sidewinder Speed Loader replicates the outlook of the real steel version but this Airsoft replica is an awesome addition to speed loaders. It fits into double magazine pouches and holds 1600 rounds. It is also very easy to use, just insert your M4 (AEG) magazine and crank away. Not got an M4? - Z Shot are releasing CAD files of for the AK, G36 and MP5 magazine adapters so if you have your own 3D printer, you can make your own!

?

• Head Moderator

Anyone found a UK distributor of these yet?

Fire Support £59 http://www.fire-support.co.uk/search.php?search=odin&submit.x=0&submit.y=0

• Supporters

?

It looks like a real AR15 mag speedloader (allegedly).

If only they worked with GBBR M4 mags I would get it in a heartbeat

I tried mine for the first time at the weekend. Really simple to use. Much much much quicker than my TM speed loader

Archived