Airsoft meet for Sussex & the Mall

Hef Legend

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

My gf also apologizes for all the people she shot while being a personality, she got me right in the face and I think sacarath a few times too .

Ah, another face to name then (Hef).

Glad you all fun, sounds like you had a great night, any pics or videos?

• Head Moderator
It was a right laugh - good night out with some good players

well worth the trip - many thanks to all who turned up to shoot me :)

The yellow duck outfit was incredible. Especially how you managed to move around with the webbed feet. And for those who care, yellow cam does work as well as multi glam at the Mall :)

The yellow duck outfit was incredible. Especially how you managed to move around withthe webbed feet. And for those who care, yellow cam does work as well as multi glam at the Mall :)

Confirmed. It was Sitting Duck I was chatting with on a smoke break... the big yellow duck outfit didn't exactly give it away for some reason :-S.

• Head Moderator

To echo the other players, a big thank you to Trigger for organising the game night. I know he put a lot of effort into the event behind the scenes and without this we would not have had such a great forum outing. And also Proffink for organising the pyro, seeing all those bundles of Mk5 sticks wasa joy to behold. It was a great night, certainly the best sportmanship I have experienced, friendly and everyone taking their hits especially the 50/50 ones.

My only regret was not getting around to meet everyone on this occasion, good to put faces to their usernames and meet up with some other guys I have played alongside before :)

• Head Moderator

Glad you all fun, sounds like you had a great night, any pics or videos?

Hopefully no pictures in the safe zone, cannot risk our secret identities being in the public domain ;) but there may be some helmet cam action.

Lol 'helmet action' think I left just before this happened :D

• Supporters

Couldn't resist buying a £20 silly costume - which is nothing compared to the "normal" stuff

My biggest regret was leaving a torch and the £10 duck call quacky lanyard at home

I wanted to go quack each time instead of HIT

or just run around driving everybody nuts running out of breath going quack quack quack up n down the stairs etc....

(f*ck me brought the kitchen sink and about half a dozen guns n supplies - how the heck I forgot such an important accessory ?)

Not wearing it to woodland - in case that red neck billy bob farmer shoots me with a real gun - I'm daft but not stupid

Guys, next time have the option of fancy dress - either Reservoir Dogs / Matrix suited n booted or Rocky Horror Show if you into that stuff

(not me - keep laddering them stockings)

Seriously - or rather not so seriously to be exact, if we do this once or twice a year then we could make a change from usual soldier stuff

But yeah it was fun - sorry if I didn't chat to all of ya, I've probably forgot some people's faces but will never forget the great laugh we all had

for those that didn't go....

imagine this bell-end with full face & running with a quacky FireHawk

adult-duck-costume-43390.jpg

• Head Moderator

Lol 'helmet action' think I left just before this happened :D

Need to be over 18 and have your validated UKARA license to view the videos, otherwise it is a just black and white censored film.

Been said but gotta chip in :-)

Was a great night with some grand play and fair game all night. Massive thanks to Trig for organising it, even though he was a bit crippled and might not have played (though it didnt stop him kicking ass all night!) and another massive thanks to Prof for organising all the pyro. Man got enough explosives to keep all us nutters happy all night :-)

Well, suppose we should start throwing sites around for the next one.......

• Supporters

(though it didnt stop him kicking ass all night!)

I didn't kick anybodies ass, everybody played well and gave as good as they got. I didn't play any better than the rest of you.

It was good to put a face to the name and voice though mate just glad you and your brothers enjoyed it and made the effort to travel all that way

I'm thinking of starting a thread for another meet, this time perhaps a woodland one or maybe the tunnels down in Portsmouht if it's still there.

I'm thinking of starting a thread for another meet, this time perhaps a woodland one or maybe the tunnels down in Portsmouht if it's still there.

I'll be up for that. Never been to the tunnels.

The bunker is a brutal day but very fun. Is a more violent game than the mall with 350 full auto everywhere and next to no cover haha

I could speak to Andy who owns Ucap Bunker about the possibility of running a private game there if that's where everyone wants to go next time.

As stated above it is pretty brutal though, 350 fps all pitch black full auto. Torch required! XD their new Shepton mallet D wing would be my choice. 4 floors of the prison baby! Bit of a trek though.

• Supporters

As stated above it is pretty brutal though, 350 fps all pitch black full auto. Torch required! XD their new Shepton mallet D wing would be my choice. 4 floors of the prison baby! Bit of a trek though.

Torches are for girls.

Prison sounds like a good shout, we could a weekender.

I could speak to Andy who owns Ucap Bunker about the possibility of running a private game there if that's where everyone wants to go next time.

Funny you should say that, I just started a thread about a meet at the bunker, feel free to hijack it if you know marshalls etc

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/30125-another-afuk-meet-the-bunker/

Yea think John tee was next to jedi? Might be wrong though.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.