Airsoft meet for Sussex & the Mall

Hef Legend

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Head Moderator

The straight line works but the counties make it a little clearer to define, for example, East Anglia is definately South whereas Lincolnshire is North.

I thought 'Northerners' was classed as anyone north of the watford gap? Scoff scoff :P

• Head Moderator

If you turn at the game in a leather gimp outfit your going straight home.

Now I am going to have nightmares just thinking about armed gimps running amok around The Mall, much more scary than zombies especially in the basement (or should that be dungeon?).

• Root Admin

If you find getting bbs to the nob saucy you have serious issues.

If you turn at the game in a leather gimp outfit your going straight home.

I'm not the one who's admitting to having other men's crotches in their crosshairs.

your

Goddamnit man.

Now I am going to have nightmares just thinking about armed gimps running amok around The Mall, much more scary than zombies espcially in the basement (or should that be dungeon?).

Nightmares or dreams?

• Head Moderator

I could turn up as a grammar Nazi.

Hey you cannot use the N word, it is perjorative to people that can spell and use punctuation correctly ;)

• Head Moderator

Sorry "YOU'RE" (bloody grammar nazi)

Hey you cannot use the N word, it is perjorative to people that can spell and use punctuation correctly ;)

I forgot to multi quote :(

• Head Moderator

And some of us did not get out for a Sunday game today.

Any special games planned? Are we running the run of the mill stuff or do Zed have different options available for private matches?

• Supporters

Any special games planned? Are we running the run of the mill stuff or do Zed have different options available for private matches?

Will be discussing games with the marshalls on the 7th. A lot of the games will be more localised as smaller numbers but this makes the action a bit faster as well. There are a few games that we play on private nights that you cant on a normal day.

Will obviously have the terminator out as well.

Starting to look forward to this now everything is organised. And must say thanks to Prof for sorting out the bulk buy on the pyro it will save everyone a bit of cash.

• Supporters

Hide and go seek?

Will play a similar game. Personalities go rogue and you have to capture them. When you do they join your side but you have to stay with them for two minutes and keep them alive to score a point.

Kicker is if you dont stay right by them they can give it legs and go rogue again and personalities will not respond to orders and want to be rogue.

The right personality can make life very difficult.

Will play a similar game. Personalities go rogue and you have to capture them. When you do they join your side but you have to stay with them for two minutes and keep them alive to score a point.

Kicker is if you dont stay right by them they can give it legs and go rogue again and personalities will not respond to orders and want to be rogue.

The right personality can make life very difficult.

Handcuffs!

Edited by Sacarathe

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.