Magpul Handguard for Combat Machine

AirsoftgoesAli

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

1 question.....

WHY ????

You got rails on Raider for easy mount of crap

use as it is a £120 gun

heck just plop some ris covers on there like ladder rail covers maybe

but as outer barrel is in 2 or 3 bits plus all the pi$$balling about

it will still be a CM Raider no matter what

A Carbine - maybe wanna change to a bit better handguard if it all fits on ok

but a Raider with rails - for what it is worth...

I'd personally leave as it is than start all that crap on a CM starter gun

up to you - it is your gun in the end though

so feel free to do whatever you may like

edit - thinking about it - are you sure you not talking about your carbine's handguard (battery up front)

yeah that might be a small improvement but Raider with rails - I'd leave as is tbh

• Root Admin

I'm sure OP appreciates your feedback guys, but you're really not answering his question.

Do you have a rail already on there? Which model of the CM16 do you have? Some have the delta ring you'll need whilst some do not.

If you're looking for something cheap and cheerful, then try here - two things though:

• Despite what that website says, these are not PTS products and are certainly not Magpul licensed - they are knock-offs and will likely not include the trade marks shown in the pictures. I know because I've bought other things from them. They're good quality and very cheap and I'd echo what the other two said: Don't overspend on a G&G CM16. If you want to spend £50 on a rail then put it towards some internal upgrades or something new
  • You will need the delta ring to fit it. Your CM16 may already have one but it may not. An image will help us identify this

If not, you're looking at a lot of money for a PTS one (over £30 I'd imagine). Remember, you can't buy PTS Magpul stuff very easily anymore as it was discontinued a while ago. You can buy the real steel stuff, but that's even more dosh and you'll also need a milspec delta ring (which won't fit on an AEG without rethreading the receiver).

Edit

Here's what the delta ring looks like:

37qP2h.jpg

• Supporters

It's a CM16 Raider and it doesn't have a delta ring can I still use a hangaurd?

No. You need the delta ring to hold it on.

• Supporters

Thanks for the comments the reaso I wanted to get a Handguard was to cover two tone in a nicer way then camo tape and have seen a friend do they same with his and he ended up managing to get a Handguard for £10 at a skirmish.

Fairy Power spray is your friend

takes a bit of time to soak in overnight.......

couple of toothbrushes - inc a toddlers one

comes out really well - 99.999999% Zero One puke green removed

or you can just say wtf & Krylon/Plastikote over it

• Root Admin

Hey, it's worth it if only 1 in 5 listen and most people are decent enough to read all of the posts even if they don't understand them. It's the threads where a specific question is asked then the OP doesn't choose to read the answers that gets me - why bother asking?

I can't really blame them a lot of the time though. This forum - like many others - has a habit of not answering the question a lot of the time and offering unsolicited, purely subjective advice. Hey ho.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.