Who is up for the Mall on 06/09/15 and the 13th?

Brackish

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All,

Still being a newbie I am up for trying different sites. I am interested in the Mall but would like to get a group to meet up for a laugh. Would you be up for a meet on say the 6th September?

I may do my local site on the 13th September or try Finmere if anyone is up for that too. Alternatively if the 6th is no good we could arrange The Mall on the 13th?

Let me know what you think all.

Cheers,

Brackish

• Supporters

Well bud as soon as I know what I'm doing work wise I shall let thee know. Quite a few of the guys at Special Ops want to go so this could be a big old party!

Great Raggedy, hoping to get a good group but I may ask you to bring the shotty for some extra laughs. I can take a couple of people from MK to save on travel costs if you need a ride.

Sent the booking email to Zed for me and a friend. Weird payment system, do I pay on the door with the booking reservation or by PayPal when they ask for it?

Sent the booking email to Zed for me and a friend. Weird payment system, do I pay on the door with the booking reservation or by PayPal when they ask for it?

If you are booking in as a rental you pay in advance, but if you booking in as a walk on then you pay on the door

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head Moderator

I am booked in for Sunday 13 September. First time at The Mall so looking forward to a new experience. Chance to try out a new mask and tactical torch, and I should get plenty of exercise with walking back to re-spawn every time I am hit.

Is an epic site tbh. Only thing that was a minor downer is the 330fps limit that ment i couldnt use my aeg. Most sites are 350fps so font want to spend out on a downgrade just for mall. Very playable site on pistols though.

• Head Moderator

One advantage of having an AEG by TM is that it is really low at only 295 fps out the box. One reason I chose it was so that it could be used to play anywhere without the worry of being too close to the site limit.

• Head Moderator

Just home from The Mall, Outstanding day. It is an excellent site, well marshalled, and tacticool fun. Certainly will be going back again.

• Supporters

Just home from The Mall, Outstanding day. It is an excellent site, well marshalled, and tacticool fun. Certainly will be going back again.

Glad you enjoyed it. I was meant to be playing today but real life issues have put paid to me playing until the end of the month. How did you find the terminator?

• Head Moderator

I did not find the Terminator, he found us :) Actually, I heard the sound of full auto and yells of "Terminator" so just bugged out and moved position to stay away from him. Never did see him.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.