CYMA cm701B or cm702A snipers which one? Plz help

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Fair enough its your money.

Have you actually played a proper game of airsoft yet?

Not yet mate but I've played with 5 freinds in some random woods. I've played paintball a lot but it's just not tactical enough. I've got experience with air rifles aswell.

• Supporters

Not yet mate but I've played with 5 freinds in some random woods. I've played paintball a lot but it's just not tactical enough. I've got experience with air rifles aswell.

None of thats really going to make a lot of difference in airsoft its a different animal. Most skirmish days wont really give you the chance to play how you want, there is usually very little real tactics involved. Most games are usually quite simple objective games and more often than not its a bit of a free for all.

Look into milsim games they are more serious and require planning and real team work. Some milsim games wont let you use a 2tone though.

None of thats really going to make a lot of difference in airsoft its a different animal. Most skirmish days wont really give you the chance to play how you want, there is usually very little real tactics involved. Most games are usually quite simple objective games and more often than not its a bit of a free for all.

Look into milsim games they are more serious and require planning and real team work. Some milsim games wont let you use a 2tone though.

Interesting to know dude thanks for the info! I would have never of known that I'll have to have a look for some. I'll need a radio I guess.

Can I buy a realistic gun from twianan gun then play my 3 games and get my ukara reg?

No. You can buy a gun from TWG but without a valid defence Customs would seize it and destroy it when it enters the country.

Do your three games, get your UKARA and then buy the gun.

Hi Tad thanks for your comment. It's great to ear from someone who has one of the guns. Main question for me is when you got it out the box was it accurate and what scope are you using? Sling mount arnt a big deal I'm mostly going to carrying it.

Does Taiwanese guns have a two toning option? I'm not registered yet.

Hey Dude, just seen your comments.

To be honest i've not tried it in the range yet, i'll have a play tomorrow (sunday) and let you know.

As for the scope, its a simple 9x40 that you can buy from Amazon for £25. Works great, but i've found that in the rain it fogs up A LOT..

TWG Do not 2-Tone, so if you want to go this route, i'd recommend playing three games first with borrowed kit (Hire on day because most sites have a selection to try from, so you might even find you like the feel of an M4 or AK?).

As for the pics in your latest post, Again, i'll try to do them tomorrow as i'll be home then.

Hey Dude, just seen your comments.

To be honest i've not tried it in the range yet, i'll have a play tomorrow (sunday) and let you know.

As for the scope, its a simple 9x40 that you can buy from Amazon for £25. Works great, but i've found that in the rain it fogs up A LOT..

TWG Do not 2-Tone, so if you want to go this route, i'd recommend playing three games first with borrowed kit (Hire on day because most sites have a selection to try from, so you might even find you like the feel of an M4 or AK?).

As for the pics in your latest post, Again, i'll try to do them tomorrow as i'll be home then.

Hey thanks for getting back to me. I found a video which might give me the answer about the trigger guard.

Check it out is it the same rifle? And if so I think the trigger guard shouldn't be to complicated at all.

Let me know. Cheers

Hey thanks for getting back to me. I found a video which might give me the answer about the trigger guard.

Check it out is it the same rifle? And if so I think the trigger guard shouldn't be to complicated at all.

Let me know. Cheers

Yeah it is exactly that.

I've got the photos sorted for the basic rifle, i'll take the disected ones and upload them to Imgur in a moment.

Yeah it is exactly that.

I've got the photos sorted for the basic rifle, i'll take the disected ones and upload them to Imgur in a moment.

Awesome dude thanks very much. Far less complicated than I thought. Though can you link me to your imgur photos please?

Awesome dude thanks very much. Far less complicated than I thought. Though can you link me to your imgur photos please?

Here you go guys, very simple to follow.

http://imgur.com/a/mUV78

At the moment, it's firing .36's at 30 meters point on. Probably 9/10 shots going where you want them to.

Thanks for the photos mate and for answering my questions - buying this next week! :D

No worries, if you want a scope for it also -- http://www.amazon.co.uk/CVLIFE-3-9x40-Optics-Sniper-Hunting/dp/B007UT3OFC/ref=pd_sim_sbs_200_9?ie=UTF8&refRID=0APWWXA5C3G16DTC2JRN

Please bear in mind, you will need to spend some time Zeroing this as it won't be setup out of the box. I know a couple of sites in Kent that do range days, so if you're near them it would be worth it.

No worries, if you want a scope for it also -- http://www.amazon.co.uk/CVLIFE-3-9x40-Optics-Sniper-Hunting/dp/B007UT3OFC/ref=pd_sim_sbs_200_9?ie=UTF8&refRID=0APWWXA5C3G16DTC2JRN

Please bear in mind, you will need to spend some time Zeroing this as it won't be setup out of the box. I know a couple of sites in Kent that do range days, so if you're near them it would be worth it.

Cheers :)

Any other bits you would recommend?

Cheers :)

Any other bits you would recommend?

It depends on how technical you are.

The Gun itself is fully compatible with the VSR10 parts as the other post i put up, so using ASPUK for parts would be a good way to look after it!

The Furniture is different i believe.

• Supporters

What actually is the difference between the 701B and the 702A?

Replicas of two different guns...

Replicas of two different guns...

I agree that their different. They have differnt fps's as well as a differnt grip. The reviews for the 702 arnt great the mags don't feed properly they need sanding and stuff. But it's the same price and gives 3 mags! So it's tempting. Which one would people buy?

• Supporters

I agree that their different. They have differnt fps's as well as a differnt grip. The reviews for the 702 arnt great the mags don't feed properly they need sanding and stuff. But it's the same price and gives 3 mags! So it's tempting. Which one would people buy?

To be honest they should both come with 3 mags and a speed loader. Certainly does from TWG.

To be honest they should both come with 3 mags and a speed loader. Certainly does from TWG.

I agree but, patrol base has a price match service so hopefully they can do a better deal. Although it doesn't load proply so you type while the screen moves position. One of their ploys I think.

I read the same reviews as yourself before purcahsing the 701, as well as checking for upgrade availability and access to parts. In all honesty the 701 offers more.

The 702 looks different, and as you've said, from other reviews, it has issues.

The 701 comes with 3 mags and a speedloader, Its the standard kit for this offer.

Neither, Id get a TM or JG but id never want a Boltie in the first place :lol:

You will. Eventually haha :D

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.