Is the Tokyo Marui MP7A1 GBB

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'm looking for a gun to use in CQB and the mp7 caught my eye. Just wanted to know are they any good and if anyone has one is the range any good because it could be my back up gun as well.

• Supporters

It's a TM, their range is easily the best out of all manufacturers

Thats not entirely true the kwa shoots as well as the TM its just not quite as reliable. Better feeling blowback though.

Also its got good range for a short barreled gun but will be outranged by any half decent assault rifle. Yes its good and will make a decent cqb and back up gun.

Check out the Kwa though £100 cheaper and after testing both side by side I prefer the kwa which is why its my next purchase.

Thats not entirely true the kwa shoots as well as the TM its just not quite as reliable. Better feeling blowback though.

Also its got good range for a short barreled gun but will be outranged by any half decent assault rifle. Yes its good and will make a decent cqb and back up gun.

Check out the Kwa though £100 cheaper and after testing both side by side I prefer the kwa which is why its my next purchase.

I've looked at some reviews on YouTube and they said that the kwa is good but not as reliable and that it doesn't have the best accuracy so I'll think that I'll go with the TM one. Thanks guys for your help

• Supporters

I agree with Trigger; you will get a touch better performance with the TM (I know, I have one), but that one should still preform rather well. And yes, be wary of online reviews (I mean, just look at JBBG online reviews...). Just try both out first. I love the TM one though.

• Supporters

You can only really find out by trying them both side by side, anyone saying one is better than the other having not use them both in anger really shouldn't

I've used both :). But got the TM one before I tried them as it was a steal.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.