Can anyone help with my new M14 not feeding?

Reece_Spurs

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Maybe a faulty mag, going to buy another one, had a few test shots today, fires very well, apart from the mis fires here and there, put 10 bbs straight down into the chamber in a row and all fired fine (upside down obviously) so i can only assume its the mag..

• Supporters

Maybe a faulty mag, going to buy another one, had a few test shots today, fires very well, apart from the mis fires here and there, put 10 bbs straight down into the chamber in a row and all fired fine (upside down obviously) so i can only assume its the mag..

Before buying the mag try it out with the blasters. Might just be the mag not liking the bulldogs.

Before buying the mag try it out with the blasters. Might just be the mag not liking the bulldogs.

Yeah will do mate, cheers, the blasters came today, working 12 hour nights this weekend (Yay /sarcasm) so will give them a go monday. Also got my spray paint today too, so looking forward to getting the nasty blue off!

• Supporters

Not got a M14 so never bothered to chime in but my 2 or 3 cents on lessons learnt etc.....

1 - Dont buy anything from them clowns, yes there is the rare ok offer but their customer support sucks

They really offer crap service and make a fortune out of misleading - and that is being kind

misleading people and offer no support what so ever

I will leave it there as this post would grow to epic proportions even by my standards of waffling

2 - You are working nights 12hr shifts so I am gonna go out on a limb and assume you are 18+

as you already have purchased a 2-tone (gotta be 18+ even for 2-tone purchase)

So with you being of the legal age get your ar$e out there to get ukara and stop pi$$balling about with paint

3 - This is just my take on the matter and I know it is not the exact same gun and isn't real wood or not

IT IS A TOY GUN - WHO IS GONNA KNOW OR CARE IN THE END......

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/cm-032-wooden-style-cm?from=listing&campaign-id=19

get spring - ohh no forget that it is @ 340fps anyway but the do offer free spring downgrade for other "hot" guns

£100 - and stop giving chubby liar more money, but we all made them errors but please stop shopping at that clown's shop

"Real Wood" version:

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/cm-032c-real-wood?from=listing&campaign-id=21

haha this guy, mfy first gun was from there, my first bbs were bulldog.

I remember people saying dont buy from there, dont use those bbs.

im like nah its fine, its a proline gun and these are good bbs, look, its says high quality on the tub.

hahaha oh the naivity.

Well, of course, i'm not shying away from the fact I'm fairly new to airsoft, but what would help me learn more is actual advice given by (To be fair, a fair few in this thread, like ImTriggerHappy and others) rather than the condescending "Omg you're a noob" post. Not direscted at you btw, just in general. Because everyone who starts in the sort of thing knows the best places to buy, best brand of bbs, best weight etc from the go don't they?

Not got a M14 so never bothered to chime in but my 2 or 3 cents on lessons learnt etc.....

1 - Dont buy anything from them clowns, yes there is the rare ok offer but their customer support sucks

They really offer crap service and make a fortune out of misleading - and that is being kind

misleading people and offer no support what so ever

I will leave it there as this post would grow to epic proportions even by my standards of waffling

2 - You are working nights 12hr shifts so I am gonna go out on a limb and assume you are 18+

as you already have purchased a 2-tone (gotta be 18+ even for 2-tone purchase)

So with you being of the legal age get your ar$e out there to get ukara and stop pi$$balling about with paint

3 - This is just my take on the matter and I know it is not the exact same gun and isn't real wood or not

IT IS A TOY GUN - WHO IS GONNA KNOW OR CARE IN THE END......

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/cm-032-wooden-style-cm?from=listing&campaign-id=19

get spring - ohh no forget that it is @ 340fps anyway but the do offer free spring downgrade for other "hot" guns

£100 - and stop giving chubby liar more money, but we all made them errors but please stop shopping at that clown's shop

"Real Wood" version:

http://www.taiwangun.com/en/cm-032c-real-wood?from=listing&campaign-id=21

1 - As a few have said this site isnt the best, I won't use them anymore, care to give me other options?

2 - Well done, yes i'm 25 in a few days, as I've stated many times, I'm still new to airsoft, I want to go to public games in the future and get more into it, hell, overall I've spent around £800 already on various different things related to airsoft. Due to my shift pattern it isnt easy for me to arrange going to skirmishes just yet, but I intend to. Paint isnt a problem for me, my M4 was fully black and metal apart from the stock and grip, which I replaced. My M14 just needs the barrell and top repainted, not a huge deal.

3 - Not quite sure what point you're trying to make here? I bought this gun after watching countless videos on the same exact gun I bought, loved the look and style, the cocking action sounds awesome and authentic, and always just loved retro style guns. It's probably way too powerful (Indoor places have limits dont they? This averaged around 400fps on a video I saw) And far too heavy to use for most games, might be good to use for an outdoor as a DMR with a scope or something, but hey, bought it because it looks lovely, and I just like collecting guns to be honest.

Anyways, cheers for all the helpful advice in this thread guys, bought some blasters as some suggested.

• Supporters

1 - As a few have said this site isnt the best, I won't use them anymore, care to give me other options?

2 - Well done, yes i'm 25 in a few days, as I've stated many times, I'm still new to airsoft, I want to go to public games in the future and get more into it, hell, overall I've spent around £800 already on various different things related to airsoft. Due to my shift pattern it isnt easy for me to arrange going to skirmishes just yet, but I intend to. Paint isnt a problem for me, my M4 was fully black and metal apart from the stock and grip, which I replaced. My M14 just needs the barrell and top repainted, not a huge deal.

3 - Not quite sure what point you're trying to make here? I bought this gun after watching countless videos on the same exact gun I bought, loved the look and style, the cocking action sounds awesome and authentic, and always just loved retro style guns. It's probably way too powerful (Indoor places have limits dont they? This averaged around 400fps on a video I saw) And far too heavy to use for most games, might be good to use for an outdoor as a DMR with a scope or something, but hey, bought it because it looks lovely, and I just like collecting guns to be honest.

Anyways, cheers for all the helpful advice in this thread guys, bought some blasters as some suggested.

1 - LandWarrior, AirsoftWorld, Zero One, Pro Airsoft, Fire Support, Surplus Store, JD Airsoft, AirSoft Zone, PatrolBase

none of the above have " BB " in them so that is always a good sign

2 - 48yrs old and I also work nights though normal week patterns but done this for last 20+ years

There are places that run mid-week evening games though - might help if enlighten us to your location

3 - Point I was making is that you don't HAVE TO spend more money to get a good decent gun.

But it is your money and your gun so yes spend & buy whatever you like

A summary rather than make a #4 point....

You have spent £800+ on stuff but not actually skirmished yet ?

A bit of a spree to just shoot a few targets and have something nice in a wall collection

But like I said it is your money so who am I to judge - which I wasn't tbh I was actually offering some advice for next time.....

No I am not an expert - I've only been into this for just over a year - March '14 to be exact

but bought loads of crap myself and won't even list my collection where I have become so hooked

and it has become my latest obsession, I'm not just obsessed but told sometimes I'm posessed by my new hobbies

I enjoy the mechanical side of it - perhaps more than actually getting out there as often as I should

and there is no way I'd ever get round to using all my stuff myself - much like a woman's shoe/bag collection

Everybody has their own take or views on here, some higher end or lower end

Some more serious others just a mess about with toy guns letting off steam

Some are fantastic players - some with tactical first hand experience - others ex COD players getting off their ar$es

Haven't a clue where I fit in in all this, I'd say I'm unique though most just call me odd

but this ain't about me, hopefully your M14 is going to feed better now that was the real issue

I haven't got one like I said but hope your gun is sorted or running better now

1 - LandWarrior, AirsoftWorld, Zero One, Pro Airsoft, Fire Support, Surplus Store, JD Airsoft, AirSoft Zone, PatrolBase

none of the above have " BB " in them so that is always a good sign

2 - 48yrs old and I also work nights though normal week patterns but done this for last 20+ years

There are places that run mid-week evening games though - might help if enlighten us to your location

3 - Point I was making is that you don't HAVE TO spend more money to get a good decent gun.

But it is your money and your gun so yes spend & buy whatever you like

A summary rather than make a #4 point....

You have spent £800+ on stuff but not actually skirmished yet ?

A bit of a spree to just shoot a few targets and have something nice in a wall collection

But like I said it is your money so who am I to judge - which I wasn't tbh I was actually offering some advice for next time.....

No I am not an expert - I've only been into this for just over a year - March '14 to be exact

but bought loads of crap myself and won't even list my collection where I have become so hooked

and it has become my latest obsession, I'm not just obsessed but told sometimes I'm posessed by my new hobbies

I enjoy the mechanical side of it - perhaps more than actually getting out there as often as I should

and there is no way I'd ever get round to using all my stuff myself - much like a woman's shoe/bag collection

Everybody has their own take or views on here, some higher end or lower end

Some more serious others just a mess about with toy guns letting off steam

Some are fantastic players - some with tactical first hand experience - others ex COD players getting off their ar$es

Haven't a clue where I fit in in all this, I'd say I'm unique though most just call me odd

but this ain't about me, hopefully your M14 is going to feed better now that was the real issue

I haven't got one like I said but hope your gun is sorted or running better now

1 - Cheers

2 - North London, tbh I want to get my guns how I want them first before going to any skirmishes, and I do enjoy the mechanical side of it like yourself, I'm a technician/engineer by trade, so taking things apart and fixing things come naturally and I enjoy it :D

4 - Yeah my M14 seems to be feeding okay now, got a mid cap for both this and my M4 coming in the post. Actually only recently found out mid caps don't require winding *Facepalm* Always knew what mid cap and high cap stood for, but thought both needed winding, which thinking about it now, is pointless as mid caps would be pointless if they function the same but held less bbs :D Like I said, learning somethig new everyday!

Cheers for the advice and sites though, will take a look.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.