ICS CXP APE looks sexy

Aunty Pasty

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Couldn't see any mention of this gun anywhere else on this forum. I came across this the other day. I do like the look of the short version. It's bigger than the ASG scorpion Evo and the GHK G5 although they do look similar.

Going to stop drooling now.

It looks pretty especially in two tone black and tan but is still just an ebb not proper recoil. Was planning on buying one even so but I am a bit peeved with ICS at the moment so going to wait for a decent recoil ACR/Masada instead.

And it's an EBB system that might as well not be there, I didn't even realize my ICS TransforM4 had it at first, and it was an intended feature, not just the tiniest little jolt that I expected an airsoft gun to make anyways.

Works flawlessly though, this APE series is same internals so assume it's also excellent.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.