TM XDM

kingzoop134

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

It HOLDS UP ALRIGHT, it's a TOKYO MARUI.

Obviously, I ment like how are the aftemrakret support? Any weak points ? Accuracy?

Again, it's a Tokyo Marui. There's a mountain of upgrade parts for them as a lot of companies clone them. You shouldn't need to ask about accuracy, everybody knows TM is the best for out of the box...everything. Weak points will be it's plastic, not metal so don't go launching it around. On the bright side, paint won't scratch and get worn and crappy looking, it doesn't get freezing cold like metal does, and it's nice and light so the blowback is snappier without using a heavy spring or powerful gas.

If you want a metal slide pistol then buy a metal slide pistol, don't run a tm pistol on propane, it does them no good, they're not designed for it, don't put a metal slide on a tm pistol, it will ruin it, I have done it twice and regretted both, you will gain no improvement doing either other than taking the best 'out of the box' pistol and making it lees good than it was when you bought it

There are basically no real weak points on tm pistols if they are run as intended, doesn't have to be 144a gas but running propane will destroy it, dry all the mag seals, I've happily run all my tm pistols on abbey predator with no Ill effects

How long will it last? How long is a piece of string? As with all gas weapons, use will wear items, things will need replacing from time to time, my hi capa is 3 years old, gets used pretty much every game day at some point and other than a couple of hop rubbers has had no new parts at all

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.