Newbie in Norfolk

Herv

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All,

I've just got back from my first game in Norfolk - and I ache so much! :D

It was a great experience and I just can't wait until I get my UKARA, itching to spend my pay-packet ;)

I didn't get may kills, as my gun fired a bit wonky and was hard to line it up. But nonetheless it was a good day.

Any from Suffolk/Norfolk area?

• Supporters

Welcome

I played at Combat Action Games @Baz JJ.

CAG is one of my fairly regular sites, wasn't at the last couple of games but sure I'll run into you, just shout if you find us and need anything mate

Heya, just finding it hard to find the right gun for me! Was debating looking at investing for the higher upgrades right off the bat!

Welcome to the site. Kiss goodbye to your money. I'm another local to you though I play at skirmish on plumstead road.

I started out about 3 months ago and can't remember what it was like to have money in my bank lol.

Hey!

I'll be playing at Skimish Airsoft (East Anglia) this Sunday, will you be going?

It's a shame renting equipment is so expensive!

I'll be going every Sunday to different sites hopefully, and when I get my own gear to the CQB game site in Cambridgeshire now and again!

I love spending money... :3

I'm originally from Norwich but now living down in Devon. Hows life in Norfolk lol. I miss it loads sometimes

Hey Ronin,

Pretty alright, they put a dual carriage way in Thetford (Y). Other than that just as normal!

I moved to the Cotswolds ages ago, now I am back! Just wish there were more CQB sites locally - they look pretty fun!

Yeah I'm down at skirmish this Sunday.

Pretty unmissable, just look for the guy running a full on British load out, laden down with kit and more magazines than you can shake a stick at (now 12 including pistol mags).

@ghostwalker, i'll be basically wearing what I am in the picture. I'll be hiring a gun, but I am finding it so difficult to choose a gun.

I have an ASG M93 'R' II GBB Pistol, which is pretty crazy - but I don't know whether it's a good one.

@ronin677, Ahh awesome - I just thought you may have been away for a while and didn't see it. It's pretty good for time and getting through Elveden.

@ghostwalker, i'll be basically wearing what I am in the picture. I'll be hiring a gun, but I am finding it so difficult to choose a gun.

I have an ASG M93 'R' II GBB Pistol, which is pretty crazy - but I don't know whether it's a good one.

@ronin677, Ahh awesome - I just thought you may have been away for a while and didn't see it. It's pretty good for time and getting through Elveden.

Oh those bloody lights at Elveden lol

• 4 months later...
  • Moderators

Oh those bloody lights at Elveden lol

just though id let you know, those lights are no longer there...well they maybe but the A11 is dual now from Barton Mills!

nope ,wont be off to Norwich this weekend. Tuddenham next month i hope :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.