uksf loadout, requiring help please

kerby91

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all,

So whilst I love my full dpm85 loadout (clothing/rig only, I used my we scar gbbr and a px4 as my weapons of choice), I'm getting bored haha. I would really like to make a uksf styled loadout, to bring a little variety to my otherwise mumticam'd local site!

Basic thoughts are

Ddpm trousers and jacket

Dpm northern Ireland rig (or buy a dpm assault vest of some kind)

Px4 goes in fobus holster on my right hand side hip

I don't wear any head protection (I do wear a green/black shemagh however)

Would this be correct? Or is it too "loose"?

Thanks for your help

• Supporters

'Loose' would be one way of putting it ;)

What era are you looking to portray?

Yeah I've said weapon wise it won't be correct, but I'm happy with both guns so wont be changing them haha.

As for era, probably the afghan troubles (last 5-10 years), purely as I love the ddpm camo haha

I use mtp trousers with DPM smock in winter & mtp trousers with DPM ubacs in summer while wearing either DPM chest rig or olive green plate carrier depending on site & vegetation I'm playing in

Dpm mainly for spring/summer & mtp for autumn/winter

Not sure if this could help you?

http://www.bursa-airsoft.com/showthread.php/7327-The-Royal-Special-Force-(SAS-SBS-UKSF-SASR-NZSAS-SOTG)-thread/page40

Also, did anyone else think (before they searched it lol) that ddpm was dpm misspelt?

SAS / SBS in Afghan would probably be wearing either walking style trousers or Crye G3s depending on the role at that time. There was an article on UKSF load outs not too long ago in AI or that other one

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.